Shannon MS at JCM

VolunteerGeneral

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that link rollredroll.

Yanker...are you getting all this? Looks like we are definitely getting a good football team coming to the Rock Friday.

The YANKER is getting it, my "VG-Ful"...and I do not like it at all!! I want to hold out anyone who is the least bit injured, and get ready for Liberty. I went to Paris and saw the game Friday night. We can beat them...I do not think they can stop us...but we will have a hard time stopping them. We are undefeated in the region...that is where our focus should be. Play this stupid game with Shannon...work on whatever we need to on to improve, and take whatever happens, and move on!! Henry County is better than the YANKER wanted them to be...although I am thrilled that they beat Liberty. They have possibly "cloned" our own Ricky Borner...their QB reminds me of him. If a cloning actually has taken place, isn't that unethical? Is it possible, that in addition to the TSSAA getting involved...can't we alert the U.S. government?? I AM THE "CLONE ACCUSING" YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It` wouldn`t surprise me at all to find out that those folks in Henry County have cloned Ricky. I wouldn`t put it past them to do something sinister like that. There`s no doubt we need some government intervention. A special federal investigator is needed immediately. This must be nipped in the bud. There`s no telling what this may lead to. Think of the consequences if HC is allowed to clone former Cougars. They may bring out Al Wilson before the season is over.

It` wouldn`t surprise me at all to find out that those folks in Henry County have cloned Ricky. I wouldn`t put it past them to do something sinister like that. There`s no doubt we need some government intervention. A special federal investigator is needed immediately. This must be nipped in the bud. There`s no telling what this may lead to. Think of the consequences if HC is allowed to clone former Cougars. They may bring out Al Wilson before the season is over.

The YANKER was hoping you would not mention Al Wilson...the sinister element in Henry County is bound to attempt to clone him, as well. What about the Butler brothers from way back?? The YANKER demands federal government intervention before this gets out of hand!! I AM THE WORRIED YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a coach of 35 years experience in their back pocket there's no telling how far back this incedious plot goes. They may have been collecting genetic materal for decades. The Yanker must put a stop to this for how can the poor people of munford survive. In our desperate time of need we look to you Yanker put a stop to this blite.

In a typical year, this would probably be one of those "great interstate matchups" that everyone would be looking forward to. JCM just happens to be a little less "JCM-like" this year. This isn't the JCM team with Borner, Hogsett, and company.

This link may help:

http://hsmississippi.scout.com/

Well it is a JCM team very similar to that one last year, just ask the Yanker, the Demise has began. e ye ye ye ye yeyey yeeyeyeyeye yeah

With a coach of 35 years experience in their back pocket there's no telling how far back this incedious plot goes. They may have been collecting genetic materal for decades. The Yanker must put a stop to this for how can the poor people of munford survive. In our desperate time of need we look to you Yanker put a stop to this blite.

It`s all coming together now. Gaddis has been serving them that red kool-aid ever since he got there. He used to coach at Oak Ridge and won a championship there. No doubt he was in cahoots with scientists doing some top secret scientific experimentation at the National Lab at Oak Ridge. He has now brought those secrets to the once innocent and quiet town of Paris. We are now on to something. I`ve always wondered how in the world HC could suddenly beat JCM last year after years of Cougar dominance. The truth is starting to come out.

The people iof Munford have spoken and demand that the Yanker put away his Clark Kent ways and step away from his keyboard and put a stop to this insanity. I am the poor cougar from tipton.

The YANKER is deeply troubled by what appears to be going on in Henry County...CLONEGATE will make TRANSFERGATE, but a distant and faint memory. I have inside information that indicates that a full senate investigation, is not too far off. I AM THE TROUBLED YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!