Shannon MS at JCM

VolunteerGeneral

Prophet,

Do you find something rather ignorant and insensitive about talk of dropping a bomb on a town on the anniversary of the day that thousands of Americans lost their lives? Just wondered.

Well I find plenty of ignorant things on these boards and most of them have to do with any discussion that the Yanker is involved with. I did think that is was a little rude to make that comment about the bomb but, who am I to mention rudeness, I am the mostly rude prophet, but very wisely rude. the demise has began.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Prophet,

Do you find something rather ignorant and insensitive about talk of dropping a bomb on a town on the anniversary of the day that thousands of Americans lost their lives? Just wondered.

Your disdain for "cougarmike" has reached EPIC proportions...my, "Ignorantly Pointferring- Sensitverring Talkatively-Anti-Bomberringly" friend. You seem to feel about him, the way that I do about your friend, the "anti-one"!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Your disdain for "cougarmike" has reached EPIC proportions...my, "Ignorantly Pointferring- Sensitverring Talkatively-Anti-Bomberringly" friend. You seem to feel about him, the way that I do about your friend, the "anti-one"!!!!! I AM THE YANKER!!!!!

Those of us who know we are smarter than others are very understanding of the ones who do not have our intelligence level. However, when one is totally ignorant yet thinks he is smart and thus becomes a smart alec, I have no patience. But not to worry: his legal representation will come to his defense soon.

Those of us who know we are smarter than others are very understanding of the ones who do not have our intelligence level. However, when one is totally ignorant yet thinks he is smart and thus becomes a smart alec, I have no patience. But not to worry: his legal representation will come to his defense soon.

Somehow...your disdain for the "cougarringlymikeful" one, has grown since your last post. The two of you make the YANKER and the "anti-one" look like brothers!!!!! I would expect his legal counsel to join the fray soon. I AM THE AMAZED...AND AMAZING YANKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone left their sense of humor at home today.

To leave one's sense of humor at home would require them to have one in the first place. Some people need to get over their own self important view of themselves and lighten up. We are on a football chat not meet the press. So lighten up and enjoy yourself do a little fishing, read a book or kick a puppy whatever does it for you. This is the insensitive mike from tipton.

To leave one's sense of humor at home would require them to have one in the first place. Some people need to get over their own self important view of themselves and lighten up. We are on a football chat not meet the press. So lighten up and enjoy yourself do a little fishing, read a book or kick a puppy whatever does it for you. This is the insensitive mike from tipton.

More like the sick mike from tipton. Kick a puppy, you VICK lover!

Your nerves seem a little shot, as well, my "cougarringly mikeful" friend! Your team just won a big region game...his team is undefeated...you should both be happy!!! As far as one getting over his own self-importance...that is very difficult for the YANKER...as important as I am...next to impossible!!!! I AM THE "ALL IMPORTANT" YANKER!!!!!!!!!