Red Boiling snaps streak soon!

Homer

oh p.s. i have a idea for next year.have macon county"transfer" some of their football team who are average to good and don't start to red boiling springs for just one year and they could eek out enough wins to get rbs in the playoffs/record books.macon county football fans actually mentioned that to me a few years back about doing that lol.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the kind of attitude they have to overcome. Think positive RBS

that is exactly the attitude that Red Boiling Springs has to overcome. Come on bulldogs!!!

help me out here but here is what i don't understand.i started being a rbs fan when i moved to south knoxville near seymour from illinois where i played football.i heard about rbs on espn about their losing streak and as faith has it they were playing seymour king's academy.i rooted for rbs.i met their fans who were very nice to me and wondered who the stranger was that rooted for rbs.the cheerleaders.mascot and fans were so kind and invited me down to rbs.rbs won that game and ended the long losing streak.my buddy and i went down to rbsw to watch them play football.we visited the school and people were extremely friendly.soon we saw them play tsd and others.but each year i go out there and holler for rbs people look at me as if i'm nuts.they question as to what would possess me to visit their town and come off as hating outsiders.i became a fan as i just spoke of and root just as hard for them if not harder than anybody but if they want fans so bad why do some(not all) treat somebody like me like a oddball.i go to different games each week because i have no ties here and would love to be a sports reporter for a newspaper.livingston,white house fans and everywhere else are awesome to me.the newspaper people btw are always very nice in rbs.good luck bulldogs

I don't care what the other fans think of you. The game isn't about them it is about those 20 some odd boys who give everything they have. They want to be treated just like every other team out there. There is a fine line to be walked between support and pity, don't pity any of them because they don't want it. If your gonna go out there, go out there to support them like i believe that you do hsfootballfan777.

If you are free on October 5th, or just looking for a good game, throw on some red and come on out to Red Boiling Springs as they take on Mt. Juliet Christian. I don't know a single player on their team, but i can't believe that they don't want any more people out to support them at their games.

that is exactly the attitude that Red Boiling Springs has to overcome. Come on bulldogs!!!I don't care what the other fans think of you. The game isn't about them it is about those 20 some odd boys who give everything they have. They want to be treated just like every other team out there. There is a fine line to be walked between support and pity, don't pity any of them because they don't want it. If your gonna go out there, go out there to support them like i believe that you do hsfootballfan777.If you are free on October 5th, or just looking for a good game, throw on some red and come on out to Red Boiling Springs as they take on Mt. Juliet Christian. I don't know a single player on their team, but i can't believe that they don't want any more people out to support them at their games.

Trust me on Oct.5 I'll be in RBS. Their guin get one this season i feel it. Also it was stated above of some of our kids transfering over there. They have two of ur kids that are freshman. MCHS has support for yall guys GETT EM' DAWGS.

that is exactly the attitude that Red Boiling Springs has to overcome. Come on bulldogs!!!I don't care what the other fans think of you. The game isn't about them it is about those 20 some odd boys who give everything they have. They want to be treated just like every other team out there. There is a fine line to be walked between support and pity, don't pity any of them because they don't want it. If your gonna go out there, go out there to support them like i believe that you do hsfootballfan777.If you are free on October 5th, or just looking for a good game, throw on some red and come on out to Red Boiling Springs as they take on Mt. Juliet Christian. I don't know a single player on their team, but i can't believe that they don't want any more people out to support them at their games.

Trust me on Oct.5 I'll be in RBS. Their guin get one this season i feel it. Also it was stated above of some of our kids transfering over there. They have two of ur kids that are freshman. MCHS has support for yall guys GETT EM' DAWGS.

Hat's off to the RBS Football Team! You guys have guts and the glory will come! Good luck on the rest of your season.

Gordonsville Tigers!

We to at SOR ( South of the River for those of you who are not in Region 2A) what to wish the boys at RBS all the best. We know what it is like to have some down times but we have pulled through. Just remember that Winning breeds Winning. GO RED BOILING SPRINGS We are pulling for you. Oct. 5th may be a day that will turn things around. Never stop believing in yourself.

SOR Greenwaves

I believe Red Boiling Springs will break the losing streak soon if they can just keep their head up. Those guys must be mentally tough.

I have to say, my heart goes out to these boys. I have the utmost respect for the team every single game that I have watched these guys seem to give their heart. Win a game or not These boys' are already winners.

Also, regarding the fan base that attends the games. When we played Mount Juliet Christian there were more players on the sideline than there were fans in the seats. I'm rooting for RBS

COME ON PEOPLE !! GET OUT THERE AND SUPPORT YOUR SCHOOL AND THE KIDS !!

Good luck this year RBS !!