Red Boiling snaps streak soon!

Homer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RBS has come so close a couple of times this year, and last year they come so close losing by 1 point. The young players on this team are pretty good, go look back at the last 3 jr high seasons. But in the game against Pickett they come out intense and out played Pickett Co, but in the 2nd half they lost that intensity and wore down, and the Jackson Co game in the first drive of the game they drove right down the field and played the 1st qtr great with JC and then wore down. If they don't wear down so easy this year and play a complete game they will be MJCHS. Like I said they have some talented young players it just seems they wear down late and have trouble finishing the game, but they haven't won a game on field since 02 so I believe they're going to want to win this game and play a good game, so I say it's gonna be a close one so I got RBS in this one winning 19-12...

RBS has come so close a couple of times this year, and last year they come so close losing by 1 point. The young players on this team are pretty good, go look back at the last 3 jr high seasons. But in the game against Pickett they come out intense and out played Pickett Co, but in the 2nd half they lost that intensity and wore down, and the Jackson Co game in the first drive of the game they drove right down the field and played the 1st qtr great with JC and then wore down. If they don't wear down so easy this year and play a complete game they will be MJCHS. Like I said they have some talented young players it just seems they wear down late and have trouble finishing the game, but they haven't won a game on field since 02 so I believe they're going to want to win this game and play a good game, so I say it's gonna be a close one so I got RBS in this one winning 19-12...

I agree...I think the streak ends Friday.

Swanson71 your dogs are going to win this game. I can feel it. I am actually thinking about coming on over to Red Boiling Springs from the Trousdale game. I think it is going to be an historic night over there and I am thinking seriously about driving over there if the Trousdale and Gordonsville game gets decided. Goodluck to Red Boiling Springs on Friday night.

Swanson71 your dogs are going to win this game. I can feel it. I am actually thinking about coming on over to Red Boiling Springs from the Trousdale game. I think it is going to be an historic night over there and I am thinking seriously about driving over there if the Trousdale and Gordonsville game gets decided. Goodluck to Red Boiling Springs on Friday night.

Wear some red and show on up! it's gonna be a good game.

I too read the article in the paper. What a lot of people do not understand is that winning does not make you a winner.

The young men who struggle and work hard and give of themselves for their team are the real winners. Football is over one day; the life lessons from football are never over.

Good luck guys, I would love to read that you won a game to go with being real winners in life!!!

Koop

I couldn't have said it better than that, Koop. I agree 100%.

Go Red Boiling Springs!!!!