Red Boiling snaps streak soon!

Homer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ladies and mostly gentlemen, the week of Red Boiling Springs vs. Mt. Juliet Christian is upon us.

Last years game ended in heartbreak for RBS, i believe it was a 1 point game at MJCA at MJCA's homecomming.

Returning this year for MJCA is a handful of players on offense and defense combined. The one bright spot that MJCA had was the return of All-state Tight end Victor Underwood. He has been lost for the season after double foot surgery.

Returning for RBS is all but one starter from last years squad.

MJCA brings a 1-4 record to the game, RBS brings an 0 - 5 record to the game. The game will be played at RBS on october 5th, this comming friday.

Common opponents include

Gordonsville who defeated MJCA 41 - 13 and Defeated RBS 47 - 14.

Lancaster Christian Academy who defeated MJCA 46 - 14 and Defeated RBS 12 - 3.

MJCA thus far this season has scored 61 points and allowed 190.

RBS thus far this season has scored 31 points and allowed 163.

October 5th, this comming friday at RBS. wear some red and support the bulldogs.

You know what FCS, I can't bring myself to wear red to work Friday since it's UGA week, but I will definitely have it on Thursday.

Let's go RBS!!!!! I can guarantee that you will be the most cheered for team in the state this Friday night! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You know what FCS, I can't bring myself to wear red to work Friday since it's UGA week, but I will definitely have it on Thursday.

Let's go RBS!!!!! I can guarantee that you will be the most cheered for team in the state this Friday night! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey if i can wear red on friday and then don the orange on saturday anyone can. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

well i dont know a whole lot about RBS this year but they were on our schedule last year, and we just came off a big win over MJCA and personally i dont think RBS is gonna get they're win this week...MJCA aint a horrible team and will beat RBS this week...the streak continues,but good luck RBS

RBS is hands down better than MJCA this year. I'm picking the Bulldogs by 10.

Hands down??!!!??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I hope RBS pulls through this week...This is one of those hills you climb for a few years and that hardest thing about climbing it is that you have to get over it!!! Gibson Co. went through this back in our 3a days when we went on a 38 game losing streak...IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!

Hands down??!!!??? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I hope RBS pulls through this week...This is one of those hills you climb for a few years and that hardest thing about climbing it is that you have to get over it!!! Gibson Co. went through this back in our 3a days when we went on a 38 game losing streak...IT WAS HORRIBLE!!!

I know it's hard to believe that RBS is hands down better than anyone, but that is what I saw on the field as we played both teams. LCA pounded Mt. Juliet Christian by 32 points and it really could have been a 50 point blowout. Coach Greene called off the dogs in the 3rd quarter. Red Boiling Springs took us down to the wire and we escaped with the win. Neither team has a good offense, that's for sure. However, Red Boiling's defense is MUCH better than MJCA's. RBS could revert to what I saw on film, but they tackled and pursued the ball very well against us. Coach Boles has those guys playing well and I would not be surprised if they are buying into what he is selling after last week.

Hands down???? what is the subject?? RBS has not won in years!!!!!!!! At least MJCA knows what its like to win EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey if i can wear red on friday and then don the orange on saturday anyone can. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I did tell my wife that if I didn't already have plans Friday night I'd drive down there to cheer them on. She looked at me and informed me I had lost my mind. Does that count? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I did tell my wife that if I didn't already have plans Friday night I'd drive down there to cheer them on. She looked at me and informed me I had lost my mind. Does that count? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It shows a little effort... i'll give you that. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm not saying anyone has to come out or anything, i just think it would be great if RBS's field was packed... i can't remember ever being there when the visitor didn't bring more than the home side.... kinda sad.