Red Boiling snaps streak soon!

Homer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are you kidding? Is this Shad

Red Boiling Springs plays just as hard as every other team that just get no support whatsoever. There was a good article in the paper about it where one of the players said that the entire town expects the to lose and the visiting team usually brings more fans to the game than they do. The only people that believe in them is themselves and their parents.

They have a really good shot at beating Mount Juliet Christian on October 5th. I'm wishing them the best of luck because those boys deserve to know what a W feels like. If you can't find a game to go to on that date then wear some Red and go give them support, i doubt they have ever had their stadium filled to capacity and it just might help them to know people do want them to win.

I too read the article in the paper. What a lot of people do not understand is that winning does not make you a winner.

The young men who struggle and work hard and give of themselves for their team are the real winners. Football is over one day; the life lessons from football are never over.

Good luck guys, I would love to read that you won a game to go with being real winners in life!!!

Koop

They have a really good shot at beating Mount Juliet Christian on October 5th. I'm wishing them the best of luck because those boys deserve to know what a W feels like. If you can't find a game to go to on that date then wear some Red and go give them support, i doubt they have ever had their stadium filled to capacity and it just might help them to know people do want them to win.

you're absolutely right. Very winnable game, and I hope they pick up a big "W." That would be a great thing for those kids.

Lets get right to the point. At RBS, it all comes down to coaching. They open up with about 1,000 different offensive sets and try to throw deep out of the double wing! They also deploy some kind of wishbone spread offense and try to run. They are not deceptive, they are just bad. They have big boys and some fairly decent athletes, just very, very poor coaching. Find a decent offense that suits the talent you have and build on it. Don't run a spread because everyone else is when your receivers run about a 6.7 in the 40. GARBAGE.

That's the kind of attitude they have to overcome. Think positive RBS

help me out here but here is what i don't understand.i started being a rbs fan when i moved to south knoxville near seymour from illinois where i played football.i heard about rbs on espn about their losing streak and as faith has it they were playing seymour king's academy.i rooted for rbs.i met their fans who were very nice to me and wondered who the stranger was that rooted for rbs.the cheerleaders.mascot and fans were so kind and invited me down to rbs.rbs won that game and ended the long losing streak.my buddy and i went down to rbsw to watch them play football.we visited the school and people were extremely friendly.soon we saw them play tsd and others.but each year i go out there and holler for rbs people look at me as if i'm nuts.they question as to what would possess me to visit their town and come off as hating outsiders.i became a fan as i just spoke of and root just as hard for them if not harder than anybody but if they want fans so bad why do some(not all) treat somebody like me like a oddball.i go to different games each week because i have no ties here and would love to be a sports reporter for a newspaper.livingston,white house fans and everywhere else are awesome to me.the newspaper people btw are always very nice in rbs.good luck bulldogs