Mccallie-Baylor

mccalliesportsguy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the MBA vs Baylor game and I know at least 3 and maybe 4 Red Raiders went down to injury. They did not come back in the game. At least 2 of them came pretty early in the first half. Hope they are ok.

Obviously, I'm biased! I'm taking McCallie in a close one. 28-21.

I heard rumors that Baylor had some injuries at MBA? Any word on that?

Looking forward to the game...my place, your place, anyplace, anytime!

Owsley was hurt in the first series of plays for Baylor at MBA and if he is out for the season that is a very big blow for the Raiders. Have heard that Blaylock is out for the season as well. He was having a fantastic year at running back. Not having Evan Joseph at all so far has really hurt. We can't afford anymore injuries to anyone. The guys that we have lost are all impact players.

Lost RB Blaylock abd DBs Dyer and Owsley. Owsley was a RB too. With the early season loss of Evan Joseph, it's been a bad injury year for Baylor. . I think Owsley is out for the year; not sure about the others.

Owsley was hurt in the first series of plays for Baylor at MBA and if he is out for the season that is a very big blow for the Raiders. Have heard that Blaylock is out for the season as well. He was having a fantastic year at running back. Not having Evan Joseph at all so far has really hurt. We can't afford anymore injuries to anyone. The guys that we have lost are all impact players.

My first Baylor-McCallie game was 1974 and am looking forward to this one. I saw the Baylor-MBA game and MBA is much more physical than they've been in the last three or four years and Baylor just couldn't match up with MBA. I expect that the Red Raiders will similar difficulties with the Blue Tornado this year. I'm looking forward to the McCallie-MBA game later this season. McCallie should be able to match up better with MBA.

Baylor has had extremely tough road games this year and it only gets worse the next 2 weeks. At Brentwood Academy next Friday. Then the next week at Knox Catholic which is 1st in their division and undeated. MBA was a tough match up for Baylor but I think they will easily take McCallie. The MBA vs Brentwood Academy game will be a great one. Baylor will really be looking forward to playing at home after 4 straight weeks on the road when McCallie comes to Baylor. Even with all of the key injuries that the Red has had so far.... I pick the Red Raiders to beat McCallie in what should be an excellent game. Baylor by 7.

Baylor has had extremely tough road games this year and it only gets worse the next 2 weeks. At Brentwood Academy next Friday. Then the next week at Knox Catholic which is 1st in their division and undeated. MBA was a tough match up for Baylor but I think they will easily take McCallie. The MBA vs Brentwood Academy game will be a great one. Baylor will really be looking forward to playing at home after 4 straight weeks on the road when McCallie comes to Baylor. Even with all of the key injuries that the Red has had so far.... I pick the Red Raiders to beat McCallie in what should be an excellent game. Baylor by 7.

Well, at first you said that Baylor will "easily take" McCallie. Then at the end of your post you pick Baylor in an "excellent" game by 7. Which is it?

I just reread what I said and sorry it was not very clear. What I was trying to say was that MBA will easily take McCallie. I picked Baylor to beat McCallie by 7.

Well, at first you said that Baylor will "easily take" McCallie. Then at the end of your post you pick Baylor in an "excellent" game by 7. Which is it?

Both teams are coming off losses this week McCallie losing to FR 17-14 and Baylor losing to Brentwood 30-0...both teams are again on the road McCallie going to Ensworth and Baylor to Knox Catholic...which team will put it together with only 2 weeks remaining until the showdown? as a member of the mccallie camp, i believe that we have the better chance given the injury problems that baylor's dealt with this season...but it still should be a good game...all in all mccallie brings home victory # 10