Mccallie-Baylor

mccalliesportsguy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im really looking forward to the game. Baylor has loss some key players, but in my opinon McCallie would have beat them anyway. I know that baylor lost a big part of thier D and O line when Senior Jordan Wright quit after football camp. Ive been to afew McCallie games, and there has been one thing that im really confused about. I cant seem to understand why 3 year starting RB Reggie Pointdexter is getting the rock! If you had explosive speed in your backfield why wouldnt you use it. His number of carries are significantly low this year. If McCallie wants to win somebody better have a talk with the coach and start giving the ball to the playermarkers! Overall Im excited about the baylor game, even though it is at baylor, but I got my ticket and come Oct. 5 the Red Raiders will be in for a beatin!

Just started to checkout some of the Friday Night Scores and noticed McCallie lost to EHS and by a wide margin. Baylor lost to Knox Chat by a wide margin, if I was a betting man I would say that McCallie will lose to Baylor. My reason for this statement has to do with the inexperience of McCallie that has surfaced the last three games. I looked at some of their stats and turnovers are killing them and if they come into the Baylor game with this game plan, Baylor will leave with a win. Just my thoughts, but who am I?

I must admit that I'm a little surprised by both teams.....well, not Baylor. Every year I hear how good they are and we all know the rest. From McCallie, this is what you get when the "people that matter" (also known as clueless idiots) let a coach like Potter go (also known as "not willing to pay"). Combine a few injuries for Baylor and some inexcusable losses for McCallie and I'm baffled as to who's gonna lose this one. Whoever turns it over last, I guess?

I agree. This one is hard to figure out. However on the McCallie turnovers that can be said about Baylor as well. Look at their game at Knox Catholic and they had 5 turnovers also....can't do that and usually win. I think it will be a good game but injuried have also killed Baylor this year. They started the game without 5 starters. And after the 1st quarter one of their lineman Fred Moore left the game in an ambulance. Had to have surgery that night on his knee. Seems it is their year for bad luck with injuries for sure. That made 6 starters out. My cousin told me that 3 are gone for the year but that maybe 1 or 2 could possibly be back for this game.

Just started to checkout some of the Friday Night Scores and noticed McCallie lost to EHS and by a wide margin. Baylor lost to Knox Chat by a wide margin, if I was a betting man I would say that McCallie will lose to Baylor. My reason for this statement has to do with the inexperience of McCallie that has surfaced the last three games. I looked at some of their stats and turnovers are killing them and if they come into the Baylor game with this game plan, Baylor will leave with a win. Just my thoughts, but who am I?

I agree. This one is hard to figure out. However on the McCallie turnovers that can be said about Baylor as well. Look at their game at Knox Catholic and they had 5 turnovers also....can't do that and usually win. I think it will be a good game but injuried have also killed Baylor this year. They started the game without 5 starters. And after the 1st quarter one of their lineman Fred Moore left the game in an ambulance. Had to have surgery that night on his knee. Seems it is their year for bad luck with injuries for sure. That made 6 starters out. My cousin told me that 3 are gone for the year but that maybe 1 or 2 could possibly be back for this game.

Things sound good for Baylor with 1 or 2 returning starters. It seems that Mccallie has not progressed in their offense and may allow the best QB in D2 to come to life. If Baylor protects Massey and McCAllie allow for Idlete / Joseph (returning player I hear) to get loose, believe me it will be a long night for the young boys in Blue.

I can't believe both of these traditionally strong programs are so bad this year. I guess the power in Div. II is definitely in Middle TN this year. But, having seen both teams, I am going to pick McCallie. I know that their defense is capable of playing well although they really seem to struggle scoring. But Baylor looks like they are self-destructing. What a terrible situation. Four losses in a row, losing a combined 54-0 to rivals MBA & BA. I thought they would come back strong and pound on Knox Webb. I can't believe they lost the way they did.

Hopefully it will be a great atmosphere and close game for the Chattanooga fans. I'm picking McCallie in a close one.

Evan Joseph will be back for this game,but im not exactly sure about Riley Dyer. Although it is a known fact that RB alen owsley is out for the season.... Actaully it has been said that he can never play football again after he sufered ANOTHER concussion during the MBA gane.I believe he has had maybe 4 or 5, but another one would be deadly! McCallie wil be playing without starting cornerback Tyler Newman, who has mono! Hopefully the boys in blue will come out with thier 10th victory in a row.. GO BLUE~!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Evan Joseph should finally be back to play a game this year. Senior Alan Owsley is out for the year and that is a big loss. 241 pound Fredd Moore had surgery after the Knox Catholic game and is out for the year. Another big loss. Running back Brent Blaylock is out for the year with another concussion. Hopefully senior Peter Serodino will be back after missing the Knox Catholic game. And hopefully senior Riley Dyer will be back also after suffering an injury in the second game of the season against MBA. Missing 6 starters at last weeks game. Hopefully we will get 2 back this week. Injuries just keep piling up for the Red Raiders. Baylor by 7.

does anyone "in the know" know the full extent of Baylor's injury situation this year...what's the story on evan joseph? riley dyer? alen owsley? isn't there another RB that's hurt? can somebody fill us in? btw i'm taking mccallie by 14 or more...