Bledsoe Co. @ Sequatchie Co.

bchswar

Not a big secret, defense is playing relatively well, giving up about 3.5 yards a carry if you include sacks, jumped up only from about 3.2 last night with a pair of 35-45 yard runs. Offense is struggling, particularly after the team gets into scoring position or forces a turnover. The line has had injury problems that most know about, that's on top of a couple of probable line starters not coming back this year, one moved, one left the team. They're 1-3, but they're really not far from being 4-0 either, so I'm still optimistic. Most all of that can be seen from any game film.

Sequatchie, has less talent and more heart than any team i've saw this year. These kids realy play hard for the coach. Sequatchie doesn't have alot of depth. that's why their inconsistent. Coach, lets get Cody harmon more touches. I'm tired of hearing if this if that we should win Bledsoe fans. You haven't and you want. Sequatchie wins just because they play as a team.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's get it started! Neither one of the teams are very good. Sequatchie has beaten a team that has won 1 game and Bledsoe hasn't beaten anyone. I don't think that Sequatchie has the physical team that can beat Bledsoe but I have been wrong about that before. Bledsoe could stand a win and if they will decide to play physical they could win and win big. I don't think that Sequatchie really thinks they can beat Bledsoe and the truth is I don't either. Well either the big blue gets on the winning track here or the train is derailed. Remember Indians refers to anyone in the Tribe and from the looks Sequatchie Indians are the old women of the group while Warriors are tough and battle. That is how the game will go!

I feel like Sequatchie will come out and play hard in this game. Sequatchie has a better football team Bledsoe. Sequatchie has been it a battle every friday night. This one ends in a big WIN for INDIANS by 2 TD's even the old women in the tribe says so. Sequatchie WINS!!!!!!!

It's DUNLAP, if these kids don't come out and play there hearts out againsed Dunlap, then they are not true Warriors. This is the biggest rivalry for both schools, & this game has 365 day bragging rights behind it....... As for the Ralley in the Valley, I think the Big Blue get's our first win of this looooooooong season in Dunlap friday night...........Good Luck Warriors and for you seniors remember, give it your all as you won't ever get to play Dunlap again....... BCW

not so fast my friend.....I think Bledsoe will put it all together and with the game on the shoulders of talented seniors Colvard and Watson they will be raiding the reservation and keeping the "old women" in their tepees. I was wondering if anyone had any stats from the Bledsoe/ Upperman game? That is a problem that should have been addressed last week by someone. i don't want to hear that someone should go and volunteer to take care of this job it should be done and if the coach can't get it done then the job turns to the A.D. It is not right for Bledsoe County kids to be treated like second class and by not having the stats in the paper then that is exactly how they are being treated. If you want to produce champions you have to treat them like champions. This goes back to what I have been talking about for a while....nobody involved with the high school football program from administration down to head coach has any idea on how to lead or how to be responsible anything. I give the head coach the benefit of the doubt but the others should no better and should be trying to help this "young" coach out.

not so fast my friend.....I think Bledsoe will put it all together and with the game on the shoulders of talented seniors Colvard and Watson they will be raiding the reservation and keeping the "old women" in their tepees. I was wondering if anyone had any stats from the Bledsoe/ Upperman game? That is a problem that should have been addressed last week by someone. i don't want to hear that someone should go and volunteer to take care of this job it should be done and if the coach can't get it done then the job turns to the A.D. It is not right for Bledsoe County kids to be treated like second class and by not having the stats in the paper then that is exactly how they are being treated. If you want to produce champions you have to treat them like champions. This goes back to what I have been talking about for a while....nobody involved with the high school football program from administration down to head coach has any idea on how to lead or how to be responsible anything. I give the head coach the benefit of the doubt but the others should no better and should be trying to help this "young" coach out.

The stats shouldn't matter to the players because all that does is makes there ego bigger than it already is.....[

I don't think that is exactly what we should be saying about our team. I don't think you should have to worry about the "egos" of a team that is 0-4. Instead we should be trying to find ways to build them up. If they are that "full of themselves" that their heads are still in the clouds then someone should get them focused. I just think that stats are very important and I'm not talking about to the coaches or even the players. however, many parents keep scrap books of what goes on in a player's career and newspaper clippings (good or bad) are something that is worth keeping and helps people remember what is often the best times of their lives. that is what is being taken away as well as the opportunity to be recognized outside of bledsoe county. I wonder why we don't get much news coverage over here. the reason is that in the last few years the coaches have not been "media friendly" and I am afraid it is carrying over to this coach. I still have several of the old programs from when my children were in school and can't wait to continue to make these memories with my grandkids. Whoever is in charge in bledsoe county should start working to ensure that these kids get everything we can give them. Don't shortchange them