Dobyns Bennett @ Jefferson County

srupley

I hate to agree,but WatchDoggy said at the begining of year, that too many players would be playing both ways. I would love to see I formation or wishbone with #45 in front of # 2 and #33.Mixing in a few slants across the middle.How about Floridas O with 5 receivers on line,with backs coming out of backfield for screens? This is the NFL isn't it? hee--hee /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Titan.

You and WACK-OFF BOTH need to get off the pipe. I do agree with your asessment of reading plays, but the G /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> C I know will not play a premadona overa senior.

LOL, and thats why GC hasnt won a state title and NEVER will. Wow Fulmer and GC both on the hot seat to start the year off. There might just be hope yet for football in this area. Blew the game against WB last yr callin horrible plays at their goaline, this yr OR on our own goaline and we run an option with the 2nd string QB comin in from the WR position. Dang, yeah some1's on the pipe and most of us know who that is, those little goofy hick quotes wont help us win ballgames.

All i know after watching the game friday night is that this is not the football i played at DB tradtions are gone the players dont care, and they dont know how to come out and smack someone right in the mouth. They dont have that PRIDE DB football was built on you no longer see the big physically players that was once their. And personally it upset me off to watch them play.

All i know after watching the game friday night is that this is not the football i played at DB tradtions are gone the players dont care, and they dont know how to come out and smack someone right in the mouth. They dont have that PRIDE DB football was built on you no longer see the big physically players that was once their. And personally it upset me off to watch them play.

Don't give up yet.There are a lot of players that put in the work every day and want to get it going.The coaches take it very hard when we loose as well.The boys might not look big,but there are some big boys that will hit you.I know,my kid go's to war every day . DB wouldn't have held the number two team in the state that close if they didn't have some fine players and coaches.Sure we are small at some spots,and sure every fan is a saturday morning expert,but we have to keep our heads up and take it to JC friday.I'd say coach is watching film right now and looking for anything to get our offense untracted and make the team better.I'll have to say,I don't know how many years "the walk"has been around,but that brings tears to my eyes every friday night and I'm not the kind of guy you would smack for kicks and giggles.Hang in there Indianoline and Roll tribe

i think every player wants to get it going its just that we dont have the players to get it done against good teams. and we just dont have an offense at all really we cant put up points and if chris is coming up then they should really just go to the doubles formation and run hogg and sly as the 2 end backs and lane and chris as the full backs graham would do that if he wanted to win he just doesnt want to change what he is doin cause then he would not look smart.

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

LOL, and thats why GC hasnt won a state title and NEVER will. Wow Fulmer and GC both on the hot seat to start the year off. There might just be hope yet for football in this area. Blew the game against WB last yr callin horrible plays at their goaline, this yr OR on our own goaline and we run an option with the 2nd string QB comin in from the WR position. Dang, yeah some1's on the pipe and most of us know who that is, those little goofy hick quotes wont help us win ballgames.

Well, a premadona is on the pipe and you're on my Johnson. I didn't know that "we" were trying to win ball games. When do you graduate, 2008? "Hurry, don't burn your lips or pull a Richard Pryor.

Well, a premadona is on the pipe and you're on my Johnson. I didn't know that "we" were trying to win ball games. When do you graduate, 2008? "Hurry, don't burn your lips or pull a Richard Pryor.

I know who you are now. Your that Britney Spears fan from Break.com. You need to put your Johnson away and move over to Johnson City where you belong.

I hate the stupid initial thing too. Waco is right. A little crude about it maybe, but right.

If you are talking about the freshman, Chris Sensabaugh, let's not make him a Jacksonville Jaguar just yet. I saw him play two years ago against kids his own age in a middle school game. I'm sure he is working hard now and improving by leap and bounds, but he and Sevier got it handed to them that night. Of course the team they were playing was very good and went undefeated. Does this "CS" get to play JV? I have seen two DB JV games and don't recall him. I really don't remember anyone on the DB JV, in the South game especially, that looked near ready for Friday nights. I could be crazy, but it looks to me like there may be (MAY be!) three weak classes in a row at DB. Hope not.

Anyway, back to the thread. Jeff County seems to have found their program again. If the Indians can get back to Kingsport late Friday night with victory in hand, I'd say they have done fantastic. I do expect this one to be close again, regardless of which way it goes. Oh, and by the way, I still think all DB fans should be grateful for the football coaching staff that we have. The G-man is goofy with the media, but I still think he's a good coach. Some of the assistants could easily be a head coach many other places.

You're kids are playing Jeff County and will win big.

The drought is over for the Tribe. Your team will finish 2nd in the Region, host 1st round and ?.

I hate the stupid initial thing too. Waco is right. A little crude about it maybe, but right.

If you are talking about the freshman, Chris Sensabaugh, let's not make him a Jacksonville Jaguar just yet. I saw him play two years ago against kids his own age in a middle school game. I'm sure he is working hard now and improving by leap and bounds, but he and Sevier got it handed to them that night. Of course the team they were playing was very good and went undefeated. Does this "CS" get to play JV? I have seen two DB JV games and don't recall him. I really don't remember anyone on the DB JV, in the South game especially, that looked near ready for Friday nights. I could be crazy, but it looks to me like there may be (MAY be!) three weak classes in a row at DB. Hope not.

Anyway, back to the thread. Jeff County seems to have found their program again. If the Indians can get back to Kingsport late Friday night with victory in hand, I'd say they have done fantastic. I do expect this one to be close again, regardless of which way it goes. Oh, and by the way, I still think all DB fans should be grateful for the football coaching staff that we have. The G-man is goofy with the media, but I still think he's a good coach. Some of the assistants could easily be a head coach many other places.

You really know your football team,I can tell by this post.You have studied the players and have them down pat.I guess we will have to go into the mountains and find a worse bunch of kids then we have at DB? Ask the jv coach about the game your talking about and a light will start to flicker when you find out a few things.CS,DA ,went straight from the freshman team that he is a star on ,to the varsity.