ooltewah

imapanther123

so last night at the ridgeland football game (GA) Brian Marshall and his lil crew stroll up causing trouble as soon as they get there... the reason he and his crew came is because his lil girl friend got called the "b" word at school by terryl freeman star running back of RIDGELAND.. but after the game it was not terryl they ganged.. it was a guy that graduated last year that had nothing to do with any of it. they busted 3 of his teeth out. BUT NOT ONLY DID THEY GANG HIM..THEY GANGED 2 OTHER GIRLS KNOCKING ONE UNCONCSIOUS.. HOW LOW CAN U GET.? JUST TO LET YOU KNOW BRIAN YOUR NAME IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS BROUGHT UP. SO YOU MAY THINK U GOT AWAY.. THINK AGAIN PUNK

were the police involved? Heard a similar report on the Red Zone radio show. Were their arrests? I try not to put too much stock in one report but seems like the stories are similar.

I don't know about any offical arrests yet, but the police are involved and investigating. That is what I'm hearing from my friend down in georgia

Hey Owl fans.

What is the deal with the 4A teams from Nashville coming to play at the nest? Is N GA HS teams not wanting to play? How about Baylor, McCallie, Tyner, RB and a few others? The Maplewood game should be interesting. they will remind you of a Tyner type team.

owls contacted all of the above and got no reply, they arent lining up to play the owls anymore

so last night at the ridgeland football game (GA) Brian Marshall and his lil crew stroll up causing trouble as soon as they get there... the reason he and his crew came is because his lil girl friend got called the "b" word at school by terryl freeman star running back of RIDGELAND.. but after the game it was not terryl they ganged.. it was a guy that graduated last year that had nothing to do with any of it. they busted 3 of his teeth out. BUT NOT ONLY DID THEY GANG HIM..THEY GANGED 2 OTHER GIRLS KNOCKING ONE UNCONCSIOUS.. HOW LOW CAN U GET.? JUST TO LET YOU KNOW BRIAN YOUR NAME IS THE ONLY ONE THAT WAS BROUGHT UP. SO YOU MAY THINK U GOT AWAY.. THINK AGAIN PUNK

all 150 lbs of him? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> i dont believe this, he isnt that type of guy to go looking for trouble. he may have been defending himself , ever think of that?

all 150 lbs of him? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> i dont believe this, he isnt that type of guy to go looking for trouble. he may have been defending himself , ever think of that?

i believe it! especially since a mass amount of people have reported this. Yall must be a bunch of hooligans over there, EVER THINK OF THAT? /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />