Knox West v. Halls

KnoxWest#63

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Halls has surprised this year somewhat, and Knox West, and after a tough 1st 2 weeks,has seemed to have finally found their groove on D-fense and Offense. So thoughts and predictions???? /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I don't know about Halls surprising anyone thusfar. West has had a very difficult schedule and has definitely found their groove like you say. West should win this one by 3 TDs probably, but anything can happen once the helmets are strapped. See yall Friday

from an outsiders perspective, I think West will take this game due to their offense. West is not the best defensive team in the region, and I think Halls will get some points on them, somewhere around 24-28 points. I just think the speed West has in the backfield and the passing game they have will be too much for Halls. I can see West with 42 points in this one. The best chance for Halls is if they can have some long, time consuming drives to limit the number of times West gets the ball. If West gets up by 14-17 points, and Halls has to open up the offense, I think West will win easily. Good luck to both.

West will win this game and will still be playing Ryan late in the game to build up his stats.

West 56 Halls 7

Do you really think West is that much better than Halls. If that is the case they will put a pretty good beating on Central as well. I doubt it.

Halls can win if.

They are able to run the ball and sustain long drive.

Limit turnovers.

No big plays.

West isn't very good on defense. They depend on big plays. If Halls makes them go the distance on offense West will struggle.

Halls on the other hand is slow. Which plays into the Rebels hand. They must dominate the line of scrimmage and play power football on offense. Defense must tackle great and keep everything in front of them.

I think Halls can hold onto the ball for long periods of time. Thus a minor upset. 21-19.