westmoreland vs cannon county

Gridiron88

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im telling all of you now Cannon will win by 14, they dont just have a running back, they have a "Complete Team" these boys are solid on defense and offense. This is the year they return to the playoffs. York would have been beat had Cannon not gotten some bad calls. Cannon beat FRA 41 to 13, but refs blew whistle on fake handoff, and the quarter back was 20 yards down the field at that time in the end zone. Goodpasture only beat FRA 42 to 20!

Easy there pk.......I understand getting fired up over a seemingly much improved team but...........comparing Cannon to Goodpasture is a streeeeeeeeeeeeetch. Westmoreland is a wounded animal right now and this is Homecoming.......Sounds like a trap to me. York says they "overlooked " a much improved Cannon team.....you say it was the calls that cost Cannon. Probably more improved than calls. Westmoreland is down a little right now and Cannon....well..... everybody says they are improved......but don't they almost have to be? If Cannon pulls this out I will be a believer....until then I think Westy wins.

Im telling all of you now Cannon will win by 14, they dont just have a running back, they have a "Complete Team" these boys are solid on defense and offense. This is the year they return to the playoffs. York would have been beat had Cannon not gotten some bad calls. Cannon beat FRA 41 to 13, but refs blew whistle on fake handoff, and the quarter back was 20 yards down the field at that time in the end zone. Goodpasture only beat FRA 42 to 20!

I have to agree with termite on this. I wish CC the best of luck but until you prove it on the field I'm going with Westy in a close one. If CC can beat Westy then I think you'll truly open some eyes then. Good luck to both teams and stay injury free.

Hold up now, wasnt comparing Cannon to Goodpasture, was only comparing a game to a game. Oh and you will be a believer come Friday!

"we beat FRA 41 to 13" "Goodpasture only beat FRA 42-20" sure sounds like a comparison......

It really doesn't matter to me who wins.....we have still got to play both. If you can beat Westmoreland at Westmoreland.......you will have my attention. Remember ....it's a trap. Your feeling pretty good right now after beating FRA....(by your comparing "game to a game")....and the Eagles are a looking to prove something.

Good luck to both...............

That's what I was waiting for too, Termite. Somebody from CC to compare themselves to Goodpasture. You want to prove yourself, Lions, beat a hungry Eagle Team, then we'll talk. As much grief as SC and Wetmoland give each other on here, CC is still on the up-hill climb. The Eagles will win this one rather convincingly...IMO...to get back on track to defending their Region Title.

That's what I was waiting for too, Termite. Somebody from CC to compare themselves to Goodpasture. You want to prove yourself, Lions, beat a hungry Eagle Team, then we'll talk. As much grief as SC and Wetmoland give each other on here, CC is still on the up-hill climb. The Eagles will win this one rather convincingly...IMO...to get back on track to defending their Region Title.

I agree 100% everyone is talking like Cannon is going to win the region. They can't just talk the talk they have to walk the walk...

Cannon Co. will give Westmoreland a game. IMO

This is the worst Westmoreland team I have ever seen.

It could've very easily been about 40-0 Friday against GV.

They will make the playoffs this year, but it will be one and done.

Good luck to both teams and I hope they're injury free.

This westmoreland team is good....not great just good...they are young they will pull it togehter they are just as good right now in the season as last yrs team at 2-2........and 40-0 easily???? first couple plays we had over 80 yrd run so the zero is out of the book /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" and the game...it could have easily went in wests favor...your guys made plays our guys didnt dont get cocky just enjoy the win....now back to what matters West will come hungry for a win this friday and win fairly easily

This westmoreland team is good....not great just good...they are young they will pull it togehter they are just as good right now in the season as last yrs team at 2-2........and 40-0 easily???? first couple plays we had over 80 yrd run so the zero is out of the book /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=" and the game...it could have easily went in wests favor...your guys made plays our guys didnt dont get cocky just enjoy the win....now back to what matters West will come hungry for a win this friday and win fairly easily

I wouldnt even go there GO Eagles. So lets both show some class and drop this subject. No critiques need be posted. Its not in both teams best interest. I wish yall the best this Friday and hope yall win. Sorry Croz was so blunt with his opinions. I also agree Wests team is good, and like everyone at this point needs improvement.