Bearden vs. karns

TheBigLebowski

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched Karns last week and they are young and seem to be a program that was inherited from shambles. I think they are going to be very good in the future. Bearden is very tough . I look to see Bearden win by two scores. Karns will have to have more offense to stay with the Bulldogs. I think the HC from Karns called a conservative game against Powell, his offense made need to get more interesting to fool the dogs.I watched Karns last week and they are young and seem to be a program that was inherited from shambles. I think they are going to be very good in the future. Bearden is very tough . I look to see Bearden win by two scores. Karns will have to have more offense to stay with the Bulldogs. I think the HC from Karns called a conservative game against Powell, his offense made need to get more interesting to fool the dogs.

I watched Karns last week and they are young and seem to be a program that was inherited from shambles. I think they are going to be very good in the future. Bearden is very tough . I look to see Bearden win by two scores. Karns will have to have more offense to stay with the Bulldogs. I think the HC from Karns called a conservative game against Powell, his offense made need to get more interesting to fool the dogs.I watched Karns last week and they are young and seem to be a program that was inherited from shambles. I think they are going to be very good in the future. Bearden is very tough . I look to see Bearden win by two scores. Karns will have to have more offense to stay with the Bulldogs. I think the HC from Karns called a conservative game against Powell, his offense made need to get more interesting to fool the dogs.

[/quot

Bearden will be too much for Karns. Bulldogs by 21............

ron gray is the OC at karns and was the OC at bearden in '05 and allegedly denied the HC position to go back to middle TN in the spring of '06. now he is back at karns. but to the game, i think bearden has the makings to go the rest of the regular season undefeated. karns will improve, but not this year

BHS 35

KHS 6