Independence at Franklin

Bigdogroxx

I can see Independence winning this game, but 38-0 is highly unlikely. From the Franklin perspective, based on how the season has played out to this point, this is how I see it...

Franklin wins if...

They run the ball a lot. Franklin is 1-0-1 when they run the ball 30+ times a game.

Independence wins if...

They force Franklin to throw the ball. Franklin is 0-2 when they throw the ball 18+ times a game.

Franklin has outscored their opponents 49-28 when they've run the ball 30+ times a game. They are 1-0-1 in those games and have only turned the ball over twice. Franklin has been outscored 38-13 when they've had to throw the ball 18+ times a game. They are 0-2 in those games and have turned the ball over 8 times.

With an extra week to prepare Independence should give Franklin all they can handle, but I'll take Franklin in a close one. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indy blows this one open 38-0. Franklin is having a down year they just lack athletes on offense and defense. Steele and Lee are overrated as well as a terrible recieving corps. Indys will blow up Franklins offense and Pettigrew will run over, past, and through the Rebels defense. I'm sick and tired of listening about how good Franklins defense there simply overrated small week d-line they lack the DE's theyve had in years past and a slow secondary i see Isaac Bough having a huge game scoring multiple TD. Last but certainly not least the Rebels head coach Clayton can't win the big game we saw that two weeks ago when they crumbled against a bad Ravenwood team we also saw this in the first game of the season were Clayton wanted a tie cause he new he would do something to lose the game.

Hey rookie, Franklin didn't crumble against Ravenwood. It was a toe-to-toe battle of two excellent teams, which could have gone either way. Now let us see what the best Indy can supply against one of the best teams in Region 6. No, I'm not talking about Centennial; I'm talking about Franklin.

Congratulations on making a fool of yourself on your first post. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm looking forward to some more crackpot remarks. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Indy blows this one open 38-0. Franklin is having a down year they just lack athletes on offense and defense. Steele and Lee are overrated as well as a terrible recieving corps. Indys will blow up Franklins offense and Pettigrew will run over, past, and through the Rebels defense. I'm sick and tired of listening about how good Franklins defense there simply overrated small week d-line they lack the DE's theyve had in years past and a slow secondary i see Isaac Bough having a huge game scoring multiple TD. Last but certainly not least the Rebels head coach Clayton can't win the big game we saw that two weeks ago when they crumbled against a bad Ravenwood team we also saw this in the first game of the season were Clayton wanted a tie cause he new he would do something to lose the game.

One of the worst things about a good medium (CoachT) is reading through interesting, thoughtful posts and then coming upon one as dumb as this one. Here's someone who had been a CoachT member for less than an hour and puts something like this up on the board. I don't know which is worse, Indy supporters or Centennial supporters making wild claims about how wonderful they are but this one may be the best yet. Just wonder if indy22 will come back on here after the game and explain what went wrong.

Anndee!!! I'm putting my bullet in on this one!!!

Barney says "This is an obvious attempt at being a forum TROLL." "If we investigate we may find this person is kin to the FHS poster from last year who informed the world about SKIRBY WILLIAMS prior to the IHS matchup."

"Nip it in the bud!"

INDY22 is not an IHS fan!

Please tell me you were just trying (failing) to be funny here. Because that has got to be the biggest joke ever!! I don't think Indy can win they STILL have only beat one team one time with a winning record I am not saying for sure they will lose here but IF they win it will be by the skin of their teeth and they better play perfect football and hope Franklin is not on their A game. Then and only then they may sneak a win here but I highly doubt it.

you are obviously one sided for independence and you know nothing of the game of football... independence has not had a great season. i will laugh in your face when indy drops this one and ruins their season like they did last year... Tell me the outcome of the sonic bowl since you'll be at it, if you even get that far

you are obviously one sided for independence and you know nothing of the game of football... independence has not had a great season. i will laugh in your face when indy drops this one and ruins their season like they did last year... Tell me the outcome of the sonic bowl since you'll be at it, if you even get that far

"independence has not had a great season"

And I suppose you think that Ravenwood has had a great season so far?

Neither team is off to a great start based on records, but you and I both know that records can be deceiving!

Indy wins this game if they go to play!