Independence at Franklin

Bigdogroxx

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both teams coming off the first wins of the season respectively. Franklin lost to some tough teams in McCallie and Ravenwood while Independence dropped two in a row to BA and MBA. Independence came back in the second half to win last year. Whats the 07 clash going to look like guys??

I think it will be a toss up but ,it should be independence in a close one.

I'm not sure about this one...Franklin's passing offense has been shaky at best, but they can run well. Independence absolutely has to stop the run to have any chance of staying in this game.

The Franklin defense is...remarkable. Indy needs to be creative with their play calling....

At this point, it looks like Franklin will take this one but it's still early in the week.

Indy blows this one open 38-0. Franklin is having a down year they just lack athletes on offense and defense. Steele and Lee are overrated as well as a terrible recieving corps. Indys will blow up Franklins offense and Pettigrew will run over, past, and through the Rebels defense. I'm sick and tired of listening about how good Franklins defense there simply overrated small week d-line they lack the DE's theyve had in years past and a slow secondary i see Isaac Bough having a huge game scoring multiple TD. Last but certainly not least the Rebels head coach Clayton can't win the big game we saw that two weeks ago when they crumbled against a bad Ravenwood team we also saw this in the first game of the season were Clayton wanted a tie cause he new he would do something to lose the game.

Indy blows this one open 38-0. Franklin is having a down year they just lack athletes on offense and defense. Steele and Lee are overrated as well as a terrible recieving corps. Indys will blow up Franklins offense and Pettigrew will run over, past, and through the Rebels defense. I'm sick and tired of listening about how good Franklins defense there simply overrated small week d-line they lack the DE's theyve had in years past and a slow secondary i see Isaac Bough having a huge game scoring multiple TD. Last but certainly not least the Rebels head coach Clayton can't win the big game we saw that two weeks ago when they crumbled against a bad Ravenwood team we also saw this in the first game of the season were Clayton wanted a tie cause he new he would do something to lose the game.

if you read the paper Campbell at Franklin and Hillsboro coaches and admin made the call Clayton had little say in the matter and Franklins defense is not overrated the passing part of the offense is weak but they can sure run the ball. Indy like all of last year is the overrated team.

I don't know if I can agree with this one... I think Indy has a great chance to win.. but 38-0??

Franklin will always have athletes on both sides. They do this year also. If Indy can clean up there own game then it can go Indy's way. If they fumble, muff punts, and thrown ints... well it might go franklin's way. Franklin was out coached by Rector... Heck everyone in Wil. Co has been at least once. Its going to be a close game. Hopefully Indy will walk in there and dominate. Look for Veres to have a big game. He showed loads of talent against BA and has been playing 3 ways- offense,defense, and kicking. Plus coming off a bye week, Nick Smith should be a bit more comfortable at QB. The key to this game is the D-line on both sides. If Franklin shuts down Pettigrew it ill be a long game for Indy. If Indy can contain Steele and Lee between the tackles and let Consiglio, Rolon, Fowler, and Coffey take care of them. Indy could run away.

I cant wait for this game. Huge for the region!

Love the optimism, but 38-0? That's a pretty bold prediction, to say the very least.

First post for you, huh? I suspect you are an imposter and actually a Franklin fan posting some fake bulletin board material.