Independence at Franklin

Bigdogroxx

Wow, that's a brilliant insight. So, if they go to doodle in the sand, they lose? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Boy...you are a fine one to be speaking of "brilliance" with a useless post like that! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boy...you are a fine one to be speaking of "brilliance" with a useless post like that! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I guess you are a real fan of cliches. For someone to say that if team A comes to play they will win totally overlooks the fact that team B is probably also coming to play. Therefore, not sure how "coming to play" gives anyone an advantage. Sorry you and and tnsparty didn't get it. I'll take talent and preparation any day as long as both teams "come to play".

Franklin wins this one.

I guess you are a real fan of cliches. For someone to say that if team A comes to play they will win totally overlooks the fact that team B is probably also coming to play. Therefore, not sure how "coming to play" gives anyone an advantage. Sorry you and and tnsparty didn't get it. I'll take talent and preparation any day as long as both teams "come to play".

Franklin wins this one.

Make up your mind which it is. First you say "coming to play" doesn't give anyone an advantage and then you say you'll take talent and preparation as long as both teams "come to play." Make up your mind before you tell us we don't get it. You can't have it both ways.

Indy wins a close one.

After the whole week, talking to players from each team, and just looking back on prior games...

Its all the coaching. One team will out-coach in the 4th, and that will be the winner.

So who do I think will win it...

IHS by 3 or less

Ehhh, I'm feeling IHS by atleast 7. Franklin has had a hard time scoring, but their defense is still good. It shouldn't be a high scoring game, but a lot of back and forth action.

This game won't live up to what last yeras game was, but it will be another good one. Franklin lacks offensive power, as did Indy until last week, when Pettigrew exploded for over 200 yards. This game will be a defensive battle, with the winner being whoever can get on the board first.

Indy in a close one, 13-7