Hampton Vs. Creekers

longhairdontcare

hey pujo whats up with the boys one week they look great next week awful sombody needs to get these boys fired up and get them playing some ball or we could be in trouble when nov runs around and i have heard there was some arguing among the team before fridays game they need to get there heads in the game and play every game like it is there last !!!!!!!!!!!! They have huge potential GO DOGGSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Hampton has a good coaching staff, so they should be able to get everyone on the same page, These guys needs to understand, A HOUSE DIVIVED AGAINST ITSSELF CANNOT STAND. Everyone has to start playing for the name on the front of the jersey, A lot of our problem last week was the team across from us,they played tough. We also caused ourselves alot of problems with turnovers missed blocks, bad passes and maybe the big head. We did do alot of good things,our defense was outstanding, Our special teams played very well and we did a pretty good job on pass blocking. Unicoi had 30 more offensive plays than we did ,winning a game like that don't happen very often. My guess is ,we will look much better this Friday, its really real simple ,everyone needs to know their assignments on every play and give it everything they've got on that play. Hampton has big potential, they just need to come together as ONE unit. For a machine to run ,all the parts has to work together. These are a great bunch of kids and I'm sure they have big expectations. They can do it f they get learn to give it their all on every down. I'm a believer. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBULLDOGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Lord he we go. The shadey valley people have come out of the wood works to start running there mouths on how Hampton has it coming. You people from the valley kill me, it is the same old story every year. You say that we have it coming and after we beat that ?ss. Then you all from shadey valley say we will get cha next year. If I am not mistaken, no let me ask you this when if ever have the mighty shadey valley ever got us? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Did you ask sportiemom for permission to get on the computer or something.lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Shady Valley is a beautiful place. I wouldn't associate the Creek with Shady Valley. Shady Valley is like a Beautiful house built in the late 1800's and Stoney Creek is the out house that the family has to use. And I don't mean to get off the subject of football, but if anybody fishes, I wouldn't go to Stoney Creek. I went up there to fish a few years back and every creek bank was full of garbage with green ooze running into the creek. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

has anyone seen both teams play?? how do they fair up??? I know hampton's line is huge but what about unaka?

I have seen both teams play. I watched Unaka play gainst Chuckey-Doak and have watched Hampton play every game except their game against Jellico. Unaka is very small slow and they do not all match up with the Dogs. Should be a rout...

I have seen both teams play. I watched Unaka play gainst Chuckey-Doak and have watched Hampton play every game except their game against Jellico. Unaka is very small slow and they do not all match up with the Dogs. Should be a rout...

Unaka dont match up with hampton at all they have there head right this week and will run over unaka..... come on vader i figured you would give a better post than that about the creekers............

Unaka dont match up with hampton at all they have there head right this week and will run over unaka..... come on vader i figured you would give a better post than that about the creekers............

heck, i dont want to get kicked off anymore. back in basketball season me and a couple of other fellers got our screen names banned on here. they had to change their names (storm 55, alliance 34) so they could post again. but i talked coacht into letting me have this name back...

pujo, do you coach a youth team over near Hampton?

Yeah I help coach the Cloudland PeeWees, We have what could possibly be the best bunch to ever come out of Cloudland. Its a great group of kids and they are talented. Then again ,who knows where they will be or what they will be doing by the time they hit the Highschool level.

How in the world did you know that. Arn't you an Oneida fan.

Yeah I help coach the Cloudland PeeWees, We have what could possibly be the best bunch to ever come out of Cloudland. Its a great group of kids and they are talented. Then again ,who knows where they will be or what they will be doing by the time they hit the Highschool level.

How in the world did you know that. Arn't you an Oneida fan.

I'm an Indian fan but I was reading thru some of the threads outside our games and you mentioned coaching the lil guys. Hats off to ya! That is a tuff, thankless job. Way to step up and try and make a difference.

We had a PeeWee game here a while back, real young ones battling it out. Right in the middle of the action a stray dog runs thru the middle of field. Half our defense took off after the dog. Awesome football moment! Dog had way too much speed for our boys. Wasnt even close!

I'll be watching for that Cloudland bunch. My oldest son will be knocking heads with that crew in 2017! Good Luck