Carter Hornets 2007

qbsdad

We had a topic on here after Bearden game (Where do we go from here).Well I don't think we have went anywhere to this point.Still same practice tempo same personel and so on.#15 has to be allowed to play Defense he is our best safety period.And by the way if we get a punt blocked and recover it it is not our ball maybe that is why our kicking game is a joke we don't understand the rules.19 seconds in the half 96 yds to go GET ON A KNEE!!!!!!!.This team has the talent to win out but if we think standing pat with what we are doing will get that done we'll be on the road for a playoff game if at all.Its time for this team and coaches to step up or sit down AE was maybe a little better than us but not 41 point that was a joke.Hey were into the part of our schedule that we can win lets get it done.WAKE_UP MAKE SOME MOVES TRY TO GET BETTER.GO HORNETS!!!!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a topic on here after Bearden game (Where do we go from here).Well I don't think we have went anywhere to this point.Still same practice tempo same personel and so on.#15 has to be allowed to play Defense he is our best safety period.And by the way if we get a punt blocked and recover it it is not our ball maybe that is why our kicking game is a joke we don't understand the rules.19 seconds in the half 96 yds to go GET ON A KNEE!!!!!!!.This team has the talent to win out but if we think standing pat with what we are doing will get that done we'll be on the road for a playoff game if at all.Its time for this team and coaches to step up or sit down AE was maybe a little better than us but not 41 point that was a joke.Hey were into the part of our schedule that we can win lets get it done.WAKE_UP MAKE SOME MOVES TRY TO GET BETTER.GO HORNETS!!!!

Just so you know there were 34 seconds to go in the half. AE had three timouts left. If you take a knee each time you might run maybe 5 seconds off each time. Which gives them the ball back either on you 4 yard line, or you have to punt with your back to the back of the endzone. There is much more to coaching than one would realize, like putting up with parents that are a cancer to the program. When there own son gets thrown off his own game, because dad is yelling. The kid can't produce because his dad is putting him in a place of nervous jitters. Just so you know it was parents yelling our ball on the punt block.

I was thinking you should take up coaching with your vast knowledge of the game. I was just trying to remember if I knew of the great teams that qbsdad might have coached, but just could not think of any. I was also looking into and trying to find any of the success at something he may have had and still looking. Just like eveyone else already coaching. You have the same opportunity. A four year degree and a teaching license is about all it takes. Of course the interviews, the tests, and basic evaluation. Are you up to the task?

well here it is just so you know i agree with qbsdad in the respect that 15 needs to play defence jsut because he is the qb does not mean he can't play d. the hornets need to improve in the kicking game because it is the worst part of thier game but the offence and defence is not much better but they show alot of promise. one thing that i must say is that the kids on this team need to believe in the system because it worksm They could have beat south doyle maybe not ae but they could have put up a better fight. they do not need to stop and roll over when they think they cant come back. The position i think that needs to get better is the offensive line dont get me wrong there is alot of talent but they need to stop being lazy and i think that it is clear that they are all sucking wind at the start of the 4th quater i know some of the kids play both ways but alot of teams play kids both ways that is no excuse get a better work ethic and just win simple as that win

as for the parents in the stands you all need to shut up and cheer for the boys no matter who's son it is or who's grandson just cheer kids do not want to come back to the sidline hearing how much they need to be put out of the game and their is somebody on the bench that is so much better just face it if your kid is not out there then there is someone out there who is better dont get mad because there is always somebody better so just shut your mouth unless you are going to say something positive about the boys that is all i have to say about that

QUIT CRYING U SEEM TO BE SO CLOSE TO THIS DEAL THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE IT PERSONAL..SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS.34 SECONDS OR 19 SECONDS MAKE AE CALL A T.O. DON'T ASSUME. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WILL DO. MAKE AN ###### OUT OF YOU AND ME.AND AS FOR THE 4YR DEGREE COMMENT I HAVE THAT AND CAN'T AFFORD TO COACH HIGH SCHOOL SALES PAYS MUCH BETTER.SO NOW ITS THE PARENTS FAULT THE PLAYERS ARE NOT PLAYING UP TO PAR.IF YOU ARE AS CLOSE TO THIS DEAL AS I THINK SPEND MORE TIME COACHING AND LESS TIME POSTING ON HERE.AND NO IT WASN'T PARENTS SAYING OUR BALL ON THE BLOCKED PUNT IT WAS OUR SIDELINE POINTING AS WE HAD RECOVERED A FUMBLE.PUT THE PLAYERS IN THE RIGHT SPOTS AND LET'S WIN THE REST OF OUR GAMES.DON'T BE STUBBORN.GO HORNETS!!!!!!!

qbsdad,

Sounds like you are a disgruntled parent. Why don't you move to Halls, we had a bunch of parents like that after the loss at Central. Far too many parents live high school spports thru there kids playing sports. Grow up and let your kids play and enjoy the game without you bickering about playing time and rules and they should have done this they should have done that. Hey, you can coach if you want to - sales is not a 15 hour a day job. Do your sales in the morning and early afternoon, then get your butt to CHS and show them what they need to be doing.

OK enough of this negative talk about the A.E. game.I should not have started this discussion if I was coaching this team I'm sure I wouldn't be perfect either.And as for being a disgruntled parent that I'm not .I guess sometimes I'm just a little too loud with my opinions and it is a lot easier to be right from the stands than on the sidelines.All high school coaches deserve respect because lord knows there not in it for the money.So as I said earlier I think Carter can win out and will win out as for FRIDAY NITE CARTER 22 PF 7.GO HORNETS!!!!!!!

QUIT CRYING U SEEM TO BE SO CLOSE TO THIS DEAL THAT YOU WANT TO MAKE IT PERSONAL..SOMETIMES THE TRUTH HURTS.34 SECONDS OR 19 SECONDS MAKE AE CALL A T.O. DON'T ASSUME. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT WILL DO. MAKE AN ###### OUT OF YOU AND ME.AND AS FOR THE 4YR DEGREE COMMENT I HAVE THAT AND CAN'T AFFORD TO COACH HIGH SCHOOL SALES PAYS MUCH BETTER.SO NOW ITS THE PARENTS FAULT THE PLAYERS ARE NOT PLAYING UP TO PAR.IF YOU ARE AS CLOSE TO THIS DEAL AS I THINK SPEND MORE TIME COACHING AND LESS TIME POSTING ON HERE.AND NO IT WASN'T PARENTS SAYING OUR BALL ON THE BLOCKED PUNT IT WAS OUR SIDELINE POINTING AS WE HAD RECOVERED A FUMBLE.PUT THE PLAYERS IN THE RIGHT SPOTS AND LET'S WIN THE REST OF OUR GAMES.DON'T BE STUBBORN.GO HORNETS!!!!!!!

You are so brilliant that you don't even understand that you made it personal long ago. When you constantly question everything, and yell and that your own son gets embarrassed making him feel as if he is having to ease the tensions between the coaches and yourself. I really hate it for your son. I hear the parents whispering during the game, "if the dad would shut up then maybe the son could keep his head in the game". You have a real opportunity to help your own son, but if you constantly yell and act the way you do then I guess he will be average. Taking a young man out of his game, especially your own son, is not being much of a father. I would understand if you got onto your son for lack of effort, not blocking, going half speed, or just something you feel he should work on doing better, but its never that its always questioning the call. I sit there and look and think one day he will understand he is embarrassing his family, son, and the community, but then I realize, no he wont. He cares only about himself.

By the way I'm sure that 60 hour sales job is just filling your pockets.

Everyone else has a Heckler that Heckles the opposing coaching staff and team. Carter has qb'sdad that Heckles his own son, His sons teammates, and His sons coaching staff. I guess he'll start on the cheerleaders, and masot next week.

If this thread is being driven by a coach and a parent, the resolution of this disagreement will not be achieved through this forum. Please for the sake of all those concerned, resolve this in a mature, direct, and expeditious fashion away from this arena. It is unfair to the kids, not productive, and sets a poor example.

ruse?

QUIT CRYING THANKS FOR THE LESSON IN PARENTING.AS I SAID I SHOULDN'T HAVE STARTED THIS DISCUSSION AND APPOLOGIZE FOR DOING SO.AND YES I DID NOTICE THE CHEERLEADERS WERE A LITTLE OUT OF STEP THE OTHER NITE AND I HAVE FAMILY THERE TO.I GUESS WE JUST KEEP THEM SO EMBARRASSED THAT THEY SHY FROM THE SPOT LITE.JUST KIDDING QUIT CRYING KEEP LISTENING TO THE WHISPERS.