Covington vs Dyer County

TheWarrior

No contest. DC hasnt beaten Covington since 94. We've owned DC for the last 10 years. I dont know what DC has but we have way to much talent for this bunch to lose to DC. Not to mention they got their butts handed to them from what I hear is an average mcnairy team. I heard one of the football players say that on film it looks like DC hits like girls. I predict Hall rushes for 200 yards and our team wins by 28.

score Covington 35

Dyer County 7

Charger fan for life!!!!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No contest. DC hasnt beaten Covington since 94. We've owned DC for the last 10 years. I dont know what DC has but we have way to much talent for this bunch to lose to DC. Not to mention they got their butts handed to them from what I hear is an average mcnairy team. I heard one of the football players say that on film it looks like DC hits like girls. I predict Hall rushes for 200 yards and our team wins by 28.

score Covington 35

Dyer County 7

Charger fan for life!!!!

LOL...you'll be eating ALOT of dust if DC does win this game...anyhow I don't see that happening and I think Covington takes this 28-0...Good Luck to both teams!

score Covington 35

Dyer County 7

Charger fan for life!!!!

If you have the talent to beat dc then why didn't you do it. If we hit like girls then ya'll must have 11 All American pillow fighters. If McNairy is average and handed it to us then what does that say about the chargers. Last I heard Mr.Hall was greeted very rudely by Mr. Davis. BEFORE YOU START BASHING KIDS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW, GET THE FACTS RIGHT HOMEY!

DC 28

COVINGTON 27 4 OT

score Covington 35

Dyer County 7

Charger fan for life!!!!

FINAL---- DC 28 , covington 27 in triple overtime .............

LOL...you'll be eating ALOT of dust if DC does win this game...anyhow I don't see that happening and I think Covington takes this 28-0...Good Luck to both teams!

I believe your're right G.C.....Warrior should be taking a bashing later today..Wonder what he thinks about Cov. getting beat by ...what he said ..a team that hit like girls on film..What does that say for Covington!

My child goes to Dyer County...He lives with his mother... SO I SUPPORT HIM...But Adam Renshaw might be a fine man...But you have 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 and BA Davis in the backfield....And you are throwing out of the SHOTGUN?.....I know that is the offense Dyer County runs....But come on...You need a couple of power sets SOMEWHERE....I mean put Davis and Windle back there or a Quarterback sneak.....They won when Covington failed on a 2 point conversion in OT....Just glad they won....I know my son was very HAPPY!...As were the rest of the kids....

My child goes to Dyer County...He lives with his mother... SO I SUPPORT HIM...But Adam Renshaw might be a fine man...But you have 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 and BA Davis in the backfield....And you are throwing out of the SHOTGUN?.....I know that is the offense Dyer County runs....But come on...You need a couple of power sets SOMEWHERE....I mean put Davis and Windle back there or a Quarterback sneak.....They won when Covington failed on a 2 point conversion in OT....Just glad they won....I know my son was very HAPPY!...As were the rest of the kids....

I agree with you on that. They have that package too they just dont ever go to it. My theory is if you need a yard why snap it backwards five. None the less good win, maybe that is something the coaching staff will take a look at.

I agree with you on that. They have that package too they just dont ever go to it. My theory is if you need a yard why snap it backwards five. None the less good win, maybe that is something the coaching staff will take a look at.

Well let's make it UNANIMOUS ! Short yardage decisions forced the game into overtime to begin with ! The upside is we got the W ! Not much "Charger" noise on here today either !!!! Guess they're still lickin' their wounds from the "Hit Like Girls CHOCTAWS" ! I'm bettin' that statement didn't didn't swallow too easily since they were gettin carried off PRETTY REGULARLY !

BUT ...... IT"S ABOUT THE KIDS ! CONGRATS TO THE CHOCTAWS ON A REGION WIN ! ....AND CONGRATS TO THE CHARGERS ON A GREAT EFFORT !

score Covington 35

Dyer County 7

Charger fan for life!!!!

That's why they layed down after the big hits. Especially near the end of the game and in overtime. Reason being that Covington was out played physicaly. It seemed they were faking injuries to slow down that no huddle. And then come in the next play running hard after being carried off the field. They were too tired to keep up, and that is why they decided to go for two in triple overtime because they knew it was do or die because they wouldn't score again because of fatigue.

Everything that is or has been said is a bunch of crap. You cant say DC is a good team bc they lucked out and won. Covington should have won that game in 2nd overtime by going for a field goal but no they decided to go for it. Heres a fact DC is overrated and now that they think since they beat Covington they will be the team to beat. Wrong. I think that they will go into the rest of this season coky and arrogant like always when they get lucky and then fall flat on their face. I wouldnt be surprised if Chester Co. pulls an upset. Oh yeah for those on the radio who said that DC has a shot at beating Ripley, Crockett, Obion, and Dburg, and making it into the playoffs, you all are about to get a rude awakening. If God somehow lets them win and get into the playoffs the first week theyll play a crappy team but the second week they'll get their butts handed to them just like they will in a couple of weeks by Dburg, which by the way wont even let them score.