Wayne Co vs. Mt.Pleasant

wchs38

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to MTP on the win last nite and good luck against C'wood this week. I just got 1 question about last nite. Why did MTP leave yalls starters in for so long i mean our jv defence was playin yalls A team when yall were clearly gonna win just didnt appreciate that 2 much.

You guys have one of the best QBs (freshman) in the region if not the mid-state - 1 bomb an onside kick(yall had one already) another bomb an yall are within 1 td of MP. It looked as if yall had your second string in because your first string was just gassed. Out of juice and just whipped. Not meaning that bad, but all the way through the fourth quarter you starting QB was airing it out. He would have tourched MP's second and third string DBs. If you are gonna try to state a fact make sure it is the truth.

You guys have one of the best QBs (freshman) in the region if not the mid-state - 1 bomb an onside kick(yall had one already) another bomb an yall are within 1 td of MP. It looked as if yall had your second string in because your first string was just gassed. Out of juice and just whipped. Not meaning that bad, but all the way through the fourth quarter you starting QB was airing it out. He would have tourched MP's second and third string DBs. If you are gonna try to state a fact make sure it is the truth.

That Rice kid is something. He looked very good to be so young.

Besides, mTp didn't score a single point in the 4th and neither did the play calling on mTp's offense look like it was being called to try for any. The play calling looked like it was just to control the clock. Not to get points.

Besides, mTp didn't score a single point in the 4th and neither did the play calling on mTp's offense look like it was being called to try for any. The play calling looked like it was just to control the clock. Not to get points.

I agree BB...... If mTp wanted to run the score up more they had there chance. They had the ball twice down inside the 25 yard line and chose to milk the clock. I would like to have seen 50 points on the board, oh well. I will take the "W".

That Rice kid ain't so young. We have a Junior on our team that plays travel ball against him in the same age group. And WC may have had some of the backups in during the 4th but not an entire second string cause N. Bell was still making tackles.