Tyner Rams vs SP Pirates

OLD PIRATE

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will make for a very interesting game. A packed house will see lots of speed and numerous big plays. I can't wait for Friday night to get here. I do believe the Pirates will win this game. Expect a close game to start with the Pirates pulling away late. With this being said....

Pirates 42

Rams 24

See ya at the game.........

The "upset" part of my post was aimed at the Tyner fans who were getting bothered because I was telling the truth about their beloved Rams... You ain't rattling my cage... SPitt won the right to talk this year so have at it..... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Sp is a good team with speed....But this is Tyners speed we are talking about.... Tyner didnt play Marion as hard as they could!!!!! And Im not saying that just to say it.... A Marion football player that plays both ways told me that... Look not trying to put SP down they are a good team but sorry Tyner by 14 at least!!!!

That's OK... ya'll never beat us in my day... As a matter of fact, before ya'll became semi-private (aka "magnet school") and began recruiting players, Tyner couldn't win an intersquad scrimmage! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

...Now you know better than that...Tyner doesn't recruit...and by the way that was then, and this is now...we didn't start playing MC until the early 90's...sure you had a good run but look at the streak now...13 games, 12 years and growing /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

...That's because they have tried and just can't seem to beat us /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If you could field a decent baseball team Lookout Valley might play you. But until then Go Pirates! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Sp is a good team with speed....But this is Tyners speed we are talking about.... Tyner didnt play Marion as hard as they could!!!!! And Im not saying that just to say it.... A Marion football player that plays both ways told me that... Look not trying to put SP down they are a good team but sorry Tyner by 14 at least!!!!

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

That's OK... ya'll never beat us in my day... As a matter of fact, before ya'll became semi-private (aka "magnet school") and began recruiting players, Tyner couldn't win an intersquad scrimmage! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tyner won the state in 97 and were runner up in 96. Tyner became magnet in 99.

I for one am looking forward to attending this game. As I have said earlier, I have seen both teams play once this season. This game is a toss up, just wait and see. I see many similarities between the teams and this one should prove to be one where legends are made. These are the type of games that I love to attend each week. This one will probably be the best game I have attended this season.

I for one am looking forward to attending this game. As I have said earlier, I have seen both teams play once this season. This game is a toss up, just wait and see. I see many similarities between the teams and this one should prove to be one where legends are made. These are the type of games that I love to attend each week. This one will probably be the best game I have attended this season.

I agree its a toss up,With SP being the home team, I'd say they win by a td.Penalties , turnovers ,special team and field position will tell the tale.

I belive the deciding factor will be in the second half. Tyner battled tough in the second half against Fullton a three a power house. South Pitt on the other hand has played maybe one quarter of a second half an that was in the third against Marion. Tyner wins this one in the second half by two touchdowns.

...Good point!!!