Dobyns Bennett vs. Eliztabethton

db123

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Betsys not that good from what I've heard, could they pull the upset on DB. Or will this game be like most past meetings between these two teams. Predictions please.

We need to build on our passing game next friday . I think we win going away. I really like the way GC used more players on both sides of the ball last night.We could have went a lot deeper when the game was in hand during the forth, but still this will help our depth and get a lot more kids pumped up. Play them all if you can,and see what happens during the week. I think we build on a big victory next week.Roll Tribe

We need to build on our passing game next friday . I think we win going away. I really like the way GC used more players on both sides of the ball last night.We could have went a lot deeper when the game was in hand during the forth, but still this will help our depth and get a lot more kids pumped up. Play them all if you can,and see what happens during the week. I think we build on a big victory next week.Roll Tribe

If we stay behind the center and continue to use trhe running game up the middle we will open the pass game up. If we do this the previous 3 losses DB is 4-1 at the least. I like hard nose football and when the 2 FB lead the game in rushing that is HARD NOSE!!

If we stay behind the center and continue to use trhe running game up the middle we will open the pass game up. If we do this the previous 3 losses DB is 4-1 at the least. I like hard nose football and when the 2 FB lead the game in rushing that is HARD NOSE!!

I agree,but I don't think the middle opened up good until we had some good passes. I hope their big defensive tackle is ok,but when he got hurt, we went in the middle better as well.33 was a beast last night in the running game.Stats don't tell just how tough he ran.Roll Tribe

I agree,but I don't think the middle opened up good until we had some good passes. I hope their big defensive tackle is ok,but when he got hurt, we went in the middle better as well.33 was a beast last night in the running game.Stats don't tell just how tough he ran.Roll Tribe

He did have a good game running the ball. I do agre e with the passing helping the ground game. I was glad to see th e QB have a good game last night. This should help his confidence and should boost team moral. I would like to see 33 line up as TB with 45 leading on the ISO, this would be a good combo considering this kid can plow the way and likes to hit people. I see DB by 21 Friday night!!!!

He did have a good game running the ball. I do agre e with the passing helping the ground game. I was glad to see th e QB have a good game last night. This should help his confidence and should boost team moral. I would like to see 33 line up as TB with 45 leading on the ISO, this would be a good combo considering this kid can plow the way and likes to hit people. I see DB by 21 Friday night!!!!

Good forecast Deerslayer.I'm with you.Keep running the #45 and #32 and #33 down their throat.Now that we have finally found the passing game,that's been there the last 5 games,we can play with anybody.I am still amazed at how different our offense looked last nite.It is nice to get a big lead so we can play everbody.We haven't had that pleasure this year.Elizabethton will be a good game to see if we really are back.Good Luck to the Cyclones also.

Good forecast Deerslayer.I'm with you.Keep running the #45 and #32 and #33 down their throat.Now that we have finally found the passing game,that's been there the last 5 games,we can play with anybody.I am still amazed at how different our offense looked last nite.It is nice to get a big lead so we can play everbody.We haven't had that pleasure this year.Elizabethton will be a good game to see if we really are back.Good Luck to the Cyclones also.

I think you are correct. If our offense had been clicking all year like last night I would say this would be an easier contest, but since we have shown no consistancy, I feel this will be a test for us to show we are back in line and on the right track. I know alot of these kids personally and this bunch has alot of heart and can get better. Again, the key is that the coaching staff use the talent they have across the board and not go back to the 14 to 15 kids for 4 quarters. DB has some talented Seniors tha t scan benifit this team and the Junior clas s is very solid. From the looks of the remainder of the season it will not be a cake walk to the finish, but these kids can surprise alot of people come play off time baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!