Dobyns Bennett vs. Eliztabethton

db123

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read your own post.The last two years we had no problems with the pass.OK,This year we do.We are still missing guys and turning the ball over,way to much.We could have walked away from WB with a win,had we been able to make some catches.I do agree that we should have took one of the big guys and plowed over at the goal line last year.Yes,you have to be able to run.If you can't pass and they stack 8 and 9 at the line,then guess what. I'll tell you what,OR and WB will beat you because you ran two times an had a incomplete pass,punted the ball 30 yards and they punt it 40 or 50.It don't add up.

I agree with you.Eight fumbles or turn overs is bad.Against a good team that would have beat us last night. I am glad our running game is coming around but remember folks ,these teams that we are playing now are not the caliber of early teams.All them holes in the line won't be there later on.Our passing stills leaves a lot to be desired.Receivers are open but again not seen. Two bad hand-offs an interception,misreads,but we are still sensational.Please!Improving,yes.But a long way to go yet.

I think plowboy is right. Way too many overthrown balls and botched handoffs. We have to be more consistant at QB. The big freshman looked great last night,I would like to see more of him against better competition though. I will say this about him he runs hard the first carry or the last. I think he can be a real work horse for us unless he gets made linebacker only.That would be a sin!

I think plowboy is right. Way too many overthrown balls and botched handoffs. We have to be more consistant at QB. The big freshman looked great last night,I would like to see more of him against better competition though. I will say this about him he runs hard the first carry or the last. I think he can be a real work horse for us unless he gets made linebacker only.That would be a sin!

Read Tri-Cities Sports what GC said about QB.Is he even close?

???I??™m telling you, Bart Ring continues to mature as a quarterback. He played excellent, made real good decisions and some nice throws. He made a great check off to a touchdown and made some other great checks for us, as well. He is really playing well. This is a good win, a good homecoming win."

I mean does GC actually watch the games, this was clearly one of #7's worst games of the year, overthrown balls,misread options,fumbles all night long against a really bad team, I'm sorry to say but we cant make a run in the playoffs with our version of Rex Grossman out there.

That's not going to happen. He's too valuable on the offensive side of the ball. I think this kid is going to be a Division 1 prospect before he graduates high school. Someone sitting in front of me at the game said that Chris would have to sit out his senior year because of his age. Can anyone verify if that is true or not?