Stewart Co. vs. Richland

CatfishHunterJR

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got word today that starting senior safety Trenton Fralix tore his acl in the game vs east hickman and he is out the rest of the season. Tough loss to this good kid and Richland, prayers go out for a full recovery. Good luck to both teams this week

Sorry to hear that bout ur program...he will be in my prayers...Does he play any on the offensive side of the ball?

PAPA TIGER PLEASE PICK RICHLAND

I can't wait til 2morrow night! I just hope the rebs stay focused and not get distracted by homecoming activities! hey i got a game 2morrow night at 8 down here in TX but i'll check on the game afterwards! if somebody can do a lil play by play inbetween qtrs so i know how it went, aight thanx! and Go REBS!

I can't wait til 2morrow night! I just hope the rebs stay focused and not get distracted by homecoming activities! hey i got a game 2morrow night at 8 down here in TX but i'll check on the game afterwards! if somebody can do a lil play by play inbetween qtrs so i know how it went, aight thanx! and Go REBS!

I think they need to stay humble too?