CPA vs Father Ryan

robjim

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, so you are the one that made him get to the parochial league games late Saturday morning /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Guilty as charged your honor. Spent the night with them and then went to The Barrel for breakfast. Before going up to The Peay for some more football. I was in the Bounder motorhome parked up close to that bunch of rowdies that called themselves the 13th man club. Got some pretty good eat-its from them,too

Look for us at Webb.

This will be the first meeting between these two schools....Don`t know that much about CPA except that they are well coached under Coach Mathews, and pounded FRA last week 44-0....Noticed that big Zaccheus Mason is playing pretty well ....I`m sure Drew Maddux cringes everytime he takes a good lick as he IS the Franchise of CPA basketball.....As for the Irish, they survived a sloppy performance against McCallie to prevail 17-14....6 turnovers by both teams made for an interesting finish.....Also RB Ryan Berry was injured in the first half and wasn`t very effective the rest of the game, although Josh Hayes came in and performed well....I understand Ryan`s top two placekickers were suspended from the team late last week for school rules violations and the job now falls to Soph Nick Pollard who can boom it into the endzone, but missed two field goals which could have been disasterous had not McCallie missed two also ( Kicking off of that infield dirt must be tricky)......The configuration at Greer stadium is very interesting....One endzone butts up to the third base dugout and the other against the right centerfield wall....If you catch a post route for a TD running full speed you may very well end up IN the dugout!!! They have put up padding on that end of the field like an arena league game.......I also hope the portable scoreboard is working as it malfunctioned last Friday. I`m sure they will have that fixed....There will be a lot of Purple at the game as both teams primary color is purple....Plenty of seats for everyone at Greer and most everbody sits on the 1st base side...Sightlines are very good if you don`t sit down too low....We welcome our visitors from Warner Park!

You Presbyterians are alright, probably the closest sect to Catholicism in the Christian world. Welcome to Greer.

My advice.. When in Irishland, do what Irish do! If you can bring it in undercover and not get it conviscated, or rather shared with others : D.

EDIT: I cant spell Presbyerians, forgive me

You Presbyterians are alright, probably the closest sect to Catholicism in the Christian world. Welcome to Greer.

My advice.. When in Irishland, do what Irish do! If you can bring it in undercover and not get it conviscated, or rather shared with others : D.

EDIT: I cant spell Presbyerians, forgive me

I always thought Episcopal were the closest thing to Catholic, basically Catholic without the Pope. Another thing I was always taught is Presbyterians are just wealthy Baptists.