CPA vs Father Ryan

robjim

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since Father Ryan has only given up 28 points in 5 games I wouldn't count on CPA scoring too many. So, if you are counting on a great offensive output to offset a poor defense for CPA I would caulk up a "W" for Ryan about now.

Ole Dad

I think CPA has the components to make this a game if the best players are allowed to play both ways, which has not been the case since the new coach has been there. Otherwise CPA will have to put a lot of points on the board because the defense will struggle.

Since Father Ryan has only given up 28 points in 5 games I wouldn't count on CPA scoring too many. So, if you are counting on a great offensive output to offset a poor defense for CPA I would caulk up a "W" for Ryan about now.Ole Dad

CPA may be 1A, and may not have the size of a Father Ryan, but their offense is very hard to stop and defend. They have multiple sets, lots of receivers and an experienced QB who is smart and can run. Remember, CPA put 28 on Ensworth (who I believe is as good as Ryan), 28 on MBA last year and 28 on Riverdale 3 years ago. They will have a challenge defending Ryan, but they will not quit and have two DL's in Z Mason and Parris, who will be as good as Ryan will face this year.Having followed CPA since they started playing football, I have learned to never count them out just because they are playing a team that is "supposed" to beat them.

Father Ryan 44 cpa 3

A piece of advice: Don't go to Vegas with money.

CPA may be 1A, and may not have the size of a Father Ryan, but their offense is very hard to stop and defend. They have multiple sets, lots of receivers and an experienced QB who is smart and can run. Remember, CPA put 28 on Ensworth (who I believe is as good as Ryan), 28 on MBA last year and 28 on Riverdale 3 years ago. They will have a challenge defending Ryan, but they will not quit and have two DL's in Z Mason and Parris, who will be as good as Ryan will face this year.Having followed CPA since they started playing football, I have learned to never count them out just because they are playing a team that is "supposed" to beat them.A piece of advice: Don't go to Vegas with money.

You judge by the past. First of all, Ensworth does not have a defense as good as ours. We have allowed 28 points total this entire season, so dont count on scoring. MBA was bad last year, yal are lucky yal scored. CPA was good 3 years ago, they are gettign weaker gradually. Ryan will win, simple as that. Stay away from D2 my friend.

CPA may be 1A, and may not have the size of a Father Ryan, but their offense is very hard to stop and defend. They have multiple sets, lots of receivers and an experienced QB who is smart and can run. Remember, CPA put 28 on Ensworth (who I believe is as good as Ryan), 28 on MBA last year and 28 on Riverdale 3 years ago. They will have a challenge defending Ryan, but they will not quit and have two DL's in Z Mason and Parris, who will be as good as Ryan will face this year.Having followed CPA since they started playing football, I have learned to never count them out just because they are playing a team that is "supposed" to beat them.A piece of advice: Don't go to Vegas with money.

CPA is in 2A

I go to Vegas with money and return with money most times, but thanks for the advice. In fact I once went to Vegas in a $100,000 Mercedes and came home in a $400,000 Greyhound, so there. I have a few bucks that says that CPA loses and doesn't score 15 points.

Ole Dad