Marion County v. Whitwell

That is not exactly what it said. Check the website in the morning and it will bring back fond memories. You have some fond memories of South Pittsburg as well if I remember correctly ( 2005 game - MCHS 13 South Pittsburg 12 ) and ( 2004 game - MCHS 27 South Pittsburg 22 )

My bad Bill but I knew it was something like that... And yes I do have some fond memories of Pitt... The heart break of winning with a few seconds left in Pitt and in my senior year giving them their only lose in the regular season..... We also started the Bullies of the Valley back up because my Junior and Senior we didnt lose to in team in the Valley...Do you remember that Bill??? But good luck on the speech today and Good Luck to the Warriors!!!!

Seniors remember what they did to your stands and track!!!! Make them no how it feels to play the REAL MARION COUNTY!!!!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sam, I will be attending the South Pitt/Tyner game. So Sam is a "Traitor" you say? What year did you graduate and become a "Traitor" at another valley school. You said it, not me. I think Marion will whip up on Whitwell pretty bad on Friday night though. Goodluck. I hope you and Bill49 don't get into it at the game.

I wouldn't mind meeting this "Bill", as I do live in Crossroads. I wish no ill towards him, he's just supporting his team. As for me, Legend, I graduated in '90 from S. Pitt.

Sam knows I am just pulling his chain. He is and will do good things at Whitwell. He has a staff that is one of the best in the valley, his boys are having to be re-programmed in the ways that Sam was taught how to play football, and the community loves that big old teddy bear. Give him another year or two and Whitwell will be making some big noise in the valley.

I think you hit the nail on the head, Bill. Coach Montgomery will get these boys on track within a couple of years. "Re-programming" them to his style is an appropriate description. I am SamHain, not Sam Montgomery.

You better be ready for that speech at twelve thirty tomorow. I told you you can never tell who might show up. But id like to know what you think about Whitwells marquis. Whitwell vs Jasper i belive is what it reads. Now aint that just a smack in the face. Well Friday night is gonna be great!!! These MARION COUNTY boys will be ready to roll.. An one more time..

MARION- 28+

WHITWELL- 0

We Are.......Marion County!!!!!!!

In S. Pittsburg, it was always "Jasper", in Whitwell, it's "Jasper", too. (No offense to you, Bill). That always ruffles Daffron's feathers real good. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Marion county = South Pittsburg, Jasper, Whitwell.

Seniors remember what they did to your stands and track!!!! Make them no how it feels to play the REAL MARION COUNTY!!!!!

Sounds like your ready to suit up and play Friday night one more time. Good luck to you and theose Marion County Warriors from JASPER, TENNESSEE. I believe the game will not be close. I think the warriors will finally pull it all together and play like they started the season out against SP in that first half. Good luck to both teams.

In S. Pittsburg, it was always "Jasper", in Whitwell, it's "Jasper", too. (No offense to you, Bill). That always ruffles Daffron's feathers real good. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Marion county = South Pittsburg, Jasper, Whitwell.

If you knew the history of education in Marion County you would realize why the high school IN Jasper is called Marion County High School. I have been in the valley for some time now and I have heard the school called Jasper before. We are not going to lose sleep over it. We know who we are.

My bad Bill but I knew it was something like that... And yes I do have some fond memories of Pitt... The heart break of winning with a few seconds left in Pitt and in my senior year giving them their only lose in the regular season..... We also started the Bullies of the Valley back up because my Junior and Senior we didnt lose to in team in the Valley...Do you remember that Bill??? But good luck on the speech today and Good Luck to the Warriors!!!!

Those two years were a lot of fun. A few teams were better than us in 2004 and 2005 but done of them played with the heart you boys did. The coaching staff at MCHS was a good group of men to be around also.

Did you see the MCHS Football website today?

Well it Friday and time for MCRoadWarrior to make his pick. From what I have been told both teams have had to make some adjustments for injuries this week. I look for this game to be close the first quarter with Marion pulling away by half time. Its time for the Warriors in purple to step up and play. I believe this is the week they will start doing it!

Marion 33

Whitwell 7

Go Warriors!!!!!!!