Henry County vs Memphis Treadwell ?

BigRedForLife

I agree with you one hundred percent. Two region wins Hardin-Schutt not at peak performance and J. NS had some hurt and a few suspended but not the stud running back correct on both accounts. That's what I"ve been telling you we're struggling and I hope we're in a position to make the playoffs we still got Brighton,JCM,Liberty,and biggest of all you guys. There will be no talk of rings this year except in HC.

I've never heard of regional rings except at Munford, only state rings. I wish we had played the region games you did at the times you did. Brighton, JCM, Liberty, HC? You don't believe for a minute that you will lose to any of them.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would I do that? You say such hurtful things. One might think you don't like us very much. In all seriousness Treadwell is not worth the attention of a full weeks worth of work. Who do you have next week? I want you guys to win. I'm your biggest fan. I want it to come down to us playing for it all. I know you'll be there I just hope we can. I think no one is a fool in our region and I know we're not that good I hope we get better each week so we can keep pace with you guys.

Now you want Henry County to think that YOU are their biggest fan? Who do you think you are kidding? Why would you want Henry County to win? It makes no sense. You are a con artist and you truly believe the rest of the district to be comprised of fools! You and your friend, "wtnoff", think the two of you are so smart and everyone else to be fools. I am not the smartest guy around, but I am not the fool that you think, and I would not think the district coaches are either. Just know that your con isn't working. Munford has the districts best team. You are sitting in the best position in the district, being 2-0, and having beaten two of the better teams. Stop the con games!

Now you want Henry County to think that YOU are their biggest fan? Who do you think you are kidding? Why would you want Henry County to win? It makes no sense. You are a con artist and you truly believe the rest of the district to be comprised of fools! You and your friend, "wtnoff", think the two of you are so smart and everyone else to be fools. I am not the smartest guy around, but I am not the fool that you think, and I would not think the district coaches are either. Just know that your con isn't working. Munford has the districts best team. You are sitting in the best position in the district, being 2-0, and having beaten two of the better teams. Stop the con games!

None so dumb as those that do not listen! Munford will have to use every bit of the smoke and mirrors they have combined with a lot of heart from a lot of small, and young, inexperienced sophs. Henry coaches were at the ballgame Friday I understand. I'm sure they noticed the starting tailback from Munford with the broken leg, and the backup standing with his arm in a sling after surgery last Tuesday. My 'friend" said it was a claw and scratch effort by their guys that got them through. One thing that is not missing at Munford is the 'want to." Miracles and programs do not come over night. Progress is being made in Munford. Where they stand at this point remains to be seen.

I certainly wish someone would start a Munford and Covington thread so cougarmike and his legal firm could talk about their team on their thread. By the way, we are not all consumed by Munford. I think a couple of assistants went to Munford while the others were spread out so that every region team we have not played was being scouted. And, yes, people probably do line up to give us game film because no one likes the lack of cooperation displayed by the only coach in the region, to my knowledge, who will not swap.

I certainly wish someone would start a Munford and Covington thread so cougarmike and his legal firm could talk about their team on their thread. By the way, we are not all consumed by Munford. I think a couple of assistants went to Munford while the others were spread out so that every region team we have not played was being scouted. And, yes, people probably do line up to give us game film because no one likes the lack of cooperation displayed by the only coach in the region, to my knowledge, who will not swap.

Why do you want me to leave your site when we have such insightful banter. I give you valid information on the short comings of my team and you dwell on tape. I know you'll get all the tape you need so why do you care. I agreed with you on the accounts of catching region teams with their best player coming off a bum ankle and players either hurt or suspended. I tell you we got problems and we've been lucky thats why I think ya'll are the best in the region and are the team to beat. Now lets talk about that powerhouse ya'll play friday night. Do you think little Timmy and his brother Freddy Farkle will get some grass time. I think Gaddis is crazy not playing his best two defensive tackles who cares if they're 5 foot 2 and 117 pounds I hear they're animals and Gaddis is holding them back. What do you think?

None so dumb as those that do not listen! Munford will have to use every bit of the smoke and mirrors they have combined with a lot of heart from a lot of small, and young, inexperienced sophs. Henry coaches were at the ballgame Friday I understand. I'm sure they noticed the starting tailback from Munford with the broken leg, and the backup standing with his arm in a sling after surgery last Tuesday. My 'friend" said it was a claw and scratch effort by their guys that got them through. One thing that is not missing at Munford is the 'want to." Miracles and programs do not come over night. Progress is being made in Munford. Where they stand at this point remains to be seen.

Your staff has got it going at Munford just like they do at Henry County. Both staffs have done a good job turning around their respective programs. I think Munford is very well coached, unlike your feelings toward Henry County. I don't buy for a minute the idea that the talent there is gone and your staff is winning with simply getting the players to outclaw and outscratch the opposition. We both know you ultimately win with good players, while coaching is important. As far as injuries are concerned, we also both know that those are part of the game. All teams deal with them.

Well take it and run with it and be happy!!

Hello guys hope ya'll had a good off week but football is back. Trust me after westview i'm not looking past treadwell but we should definately be up comfortably after the first quarter. To tell you the truth i can't believe we're actually playing them but we should win big. Now, munord is a while down the road but don't let cougarmike fool you they do have their QB back. And having a senior QB always helps.

Hello guys hope ya'll had a good off week but football is back. Trust me after westview i'm not looking past treadwell but we should definately be up comfortably after the first quarter. To tell you the truth i can't believe we're actually playing them but we should win big. Now, munord is a while down the road but don't let cougarmike fool you they do have their QB back. And having a senior QB always helps.

A good reason to play. We had an open date week five. They were the first to call and ask for a game. They offered to come here two years in a row...two years of a home game. Just three years ago, we were two and eight. I think that was Munford's record two years ago. Now look at both teams. As you said, we can take no one lightly. Stranger things have happened.