Henry County vs Memphis Treadwell ?

BigRedForLife

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your wrong your open week is extended another week its just that you have to play Treadwell friday night. Have a good week and get ready for who ever is next. Olive Branch scored 81 on them. They're a power house equal to Memphis Northside. Biggest worry you have is not getting anyone hurt.

You are wrong. The game must be played Friday night, unlike open week. You are attempting to set up Henry County, just like you are attempting to make everyone think your team is not very good. Do you think all the district coaches are fools? I realize that in the area of cooperation with fellow coaches, Henry County's staff, and most others in the nation, are full of fools, but please don't expect the district coaches are as foolish as you think. Henry County must get ready to play, unlike last Friday.

You are wrong. The game must be played Friday night, unlike open week. You are attempting to set up Henry County, just like you are attempting to make everyone think your team is not very good. Do you think all the district coaches are fools? I realize that in the area of cooperation with fellow coaches, Henry County's staff, and most others in the nation, are full of fools, but please don't expect the district coaches are as foolish as you think. Henry County must get ready to play, unlike last Friday.

Would I do that? You say such hurtful things. One might think you don't like us very much. In all seriousness Treadwell is not worth the attention of a full weeks worth of work. Who do you have next week? I want you guys to win. I'm your biggest fan. I want it to come down to us playing for it all. I know you'll be there I just hope we can. I think no one is a fool in our region and I know we're not that good I hope we get better each week so we can keep pace with you guys.

HC rolls this week.

Well put. HC ROLLS! HC JV ROLLS! HC FRESHMEN ROLLS! HC BAND ROLLS! This week. Parents if your child never gets to play make sure your at this game because little Timmy will get some PT this week. Timmy might not be able to play dead but this week he will look like a STUD so don't forget the camera. HC BY AS MUCH AS THEY WANT!

Once again I agree with Red Warrior. The game will be played and HC must be ready. Stranger things have happened than losing to Treadwell and I had the misfortune of being there. So , HC must prepare just like it is JCM, Munford, or whoever. Coach Kendall has Henry County roots, it is homecoming week,the weather forecast is good so it should be fun night. Be prepared Pats and lets have a big night.

Well put. HC ROLLS! HC JV ROLLS! HC FRESHMEN ROLLS! HC BAND ROLLS! This week. Parents if your child never gets to play make sure your at this game because little Timmy will get some PT this week. Timmy might not be able to play dead but this week he will look like a STUD so don't forget the camera. HC BY AS MUCH AS THEY WANT!

Nothing is ever a given. And, yes, I know how both teams play. The Treadwell coach is a great guy. For you HC fans, he is Earl Kendall's son, both class acts. Every team has to start somewhere. Those are somebody's kids out there working day after day just like ours. I just wish we could get some of the luck Munford does. That is not a criticism. It is usually better to be lucky. What I mean is that your two region wins are probably the toughest teams, but my understanding is that you got Hardin County when Shutt was not at peak performance, and then you got Northside when they had some players suspended. Is there anybody left in the region that can beat you? Or is this another year for Munford to get regional championship rings?

Nothing is ever a given. And, yes, I know how both teams play. The Treadwell coach is a great guy. For you HC fans, he is Earl Kendall's son, both class acts. Every team has to start somewhere. Those are somebody's kids out there working day after day just like ours. I just wish we could get some of the luck Munford does. That is not a criticism. It is usually better to be lucky. What I mean is that your two region wins are probably the toughest teams, but my understanding is that you got Hardin County when Shutt was not at peak performance, and then you got Northside when they had some players suspended. Is there anybody left in the region that can beat you? Or is this another year for Munford to get regional championship rings?

I agree with you one hundred percent. Two region wins Hardin-Schutt not at peak performance and J. NS had some hurt and a few suspended but not the stud running back correct on both accounts. That's what I"ve been telling you we're struggling and I hope we're in a position to make the playoffs we still got Brighton,JCM,Liberty,and biggest of all you guys. There will be no talk of rings this year except in HC.