Silverdale vs. Temple

Green_Acres

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not quite he made them play- told them he wanted them too- they needed too- if you don't think a coach can make a kid play a sport...you were obviously never a player in any sport or a coach in anysport...the power a coach has over his players is amazing...it can be amazingly wonderful, or amazingly dangerous.

You may be right Eagle. It is like all those "vountary" workout sessions over the summers that coaches provide for kids who want to get "better."

We have heard that Temple has added from 7-14 new football players from within the ranks. Some have said they were pressured to play. Others have said they were begged to play. Regardless of why they are there, will they make a difference in the outcome of any game? Or are we just kidding ourselves?

The new players won't effect the outcome of any games, Temple still goes 0 - 10. What it does effect is that they will at some point score a touchdown

not quite he made them play- told them he wanted them too- they needed too- if you don't think a coach can make a kid play a sport...you were obviously never a player in any sport or a coach in anysport...the power a coach has over his players is amazing...it can be amazingly wonderful, or amazingly dangerous.

So very true... Coaches cannot make kids do anything. But they can do the nice "I suggest you do this....." and the unsaid sentence of "or you won't play"

Is SD's QB 100% healthy yet from the injury he sustained in the Grace game?

I saw him play last friday at Copper Basin and he played really well, but near the end of the 1st half (when all the starters were pulled) he pulled up a little gimpy from a long run. Should be ok because i suspect the starters only play 2 and half quarters.

I saw him play last friday at Copper Basin and he played really well, but near the end of the 1st half (when all the starters were pulled) he pulled up a little gimpy from a long run. Should be ok because i suspect the starters only play 2 and half quarters.

I heard the same thing several hours after I posted the question. I was told he re-pulled the hamstring he originally pulled at Grace. I heard it was a TD run and that he basically hopped on his good leg into the end zone. No word on whether the defense gained on him when he was down to one leg. That kid's quite an athlete! I hope for his sake he can heal up soon.

http://www.timesfreepress.com/absolutenm/t...5&zoneid=46

Just had to get this article up for the silverdale people to read...I think it is great that temple will score first on silverdale and their embarassing "program" John allen can't recruit enough or coach well enough to beat us- or anyone else for that matter...and now they will be the first to give up points to the worst team in tennessee...hahah- GO seahawks!!

http://www.timesfreepress.com/absolutenm/t...5&zoneid=46

Just had to get this article up for the silverdale people to read...I think it is great that temple will score first on silverdale and their embarassing "program" John allen can't recruit enough or coach well enough to beat us- or anyone else for that matter...and now they will be the first to give up points to the worst team in tennessee...hahah- GO seahawks!!

To me it is very clear that you are not a Grace fan. Because all you do is try to provoke and incite all the other teams and their fans against Grace.

To me it is very clear that you are not a Grace fan. Because all you do is try to provoke and incite all the other teams and their fans against Grace.

To me it is very cleat that you do not have a brain. I in no way was provoking silverdale against grace or temple against grace with this particular comment...I was provoking silverdale and temple against eachother...plus in case you don't know -I am not grace- I just went there several years back....

To me it is very cleat that you do not have a brain. I in no way was provoking silverdale against grace or temple against grace with this particular comment...I was provoking silverdale and temple against eachother...plus in case you don't know -I am not grace- I just went there several years back....

Did you play any sports maniac?

Good news and bad news for Temple's game tonight. The good news is our coach knows Silverdale's plays. The bad news is we may not know our own plays yet.

Temple will play their hearts out tonight as usual but it won't be enough against the strong Seahawks.

We will, however, score our 1st TD of the year, and I'll be the goofy looking guy doing cartwheels at midfield!

God Bless both teams!