Cleveland at Ooltewah

Blackman at Riverdale

Shelbyville at Tullahoma

Weekend

ADIDAS CHALLENGE CUP

Collierville at Centennial

JP2 at Knox Webb

Collierville at Brentwood Academy

FRA has some challenges this week....4 games in 5 days with Brentwood, Frankin, Hendersonville, and Ravenwood. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I guess nobody wanted to speak up for Webb regarding my earlier (Rankings Week 5) question. Thanks to DonC for setting me straight on Baylor. I see Mr. mjuhb sees Webb as I do and with no one wanting to sing for them, I may be on track this time. I guess the Eurosports voters don't read CT or really put too much thought beyond #1 and #2 and YES I know it doesn't really matter. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

MJULB, Columbia just beat your beloved wildcats and there 13 and columbia is 20. wake up will you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Noticed that myself - what gives? Not so much that Tullahoma is ranked ahead of Columbia but by how far above them after losing to them. I also see that a couple of Columbia's losses were to Collierville and Farragut.

Noticed that myself - what gives? Not so much that Tullahoma is ranked ahead of Columbia but by how far above them after losing to them. I also see that a couple of Columbia's losses were to Collierville and Farragut.

Also look at the top players in the state and see how many Tullahoma has. I do understand that teams can have off games. I am sure that is what happened.

Does not make a whole lot of sense to me either except that Ooltewah bounced back to beat CCS 2-0 and Brentwood Academy 1-0.

And perhaps mj has some inside information that we do not. Oh, wait...I do, too. Ooltewah was missing their starting CB for the entire Farragut game. And yes, not having her makes a ton of difference (I understand that Ooltewah drops off fast when they have to sub or have injuries) as Middleton is one of the fastest girls in state, period. She makes a huge difference in the back four. Also, it is worthy to note that two of Farragut's goals came in the closing minutes when Ooltewah was pushing up. All that to say that I bet a healthy Ooltewah team would love to Farragut again.

I suppose mj is looking at the whole week and not just one game. Ooltewah responded failry well to that lose. But moving up to #8, I would agree that this a bit surprising.

Don't forget they lost to Siegel 2-0 in between the CCS and Brentwood Academy games.

I know, I know... but you caught me on a bad morning.

You rant... and you rave about yo' districts, that your worst could beat somebodies best; a' itsux an all... here I am tootin my little (slightly sharp) horn.

Go to a tournament .

Sequoyah looses to 3A Dobbins Bennett and beats 2A Creekwood and Chucky Doak.

Sequoyah HS,from Madisonville TN is 9-4, going into district play this week againsy Silverdale and McMinn Cent.

Ranked.?. ugh, no. Do I care? Ugh... some.

we gotsa win the games. All'y'all big pro's say, play somebody and then we''ll talk about you.If FRA and JPII and CCS and a bunch'a other initials lose to GPA and GPS and Webb (no initials.. do'nt stop me, I'm on a roll) then have your OWN state. You ac' like it's ok to be crowned 1st in state; and you should, but theres a 'hendred or more girls out here playing like we care.

Ok, I'm done. Thank you.

don't forget the WAR on PBS. If yo' ain't watching this yo' a.............. and as the guy said when I joined the army back in the dark days, " sorry son, you can't be in the navy, your parents are married. Viet Nam? It ain't that big a deal..."