5 5a football

nextbest09

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont think there is any pain train coming any time this season. In case you havent been around sports much most teams get better as the year goes on. Some teams battle injuries more than others but for the most part kids learn more and coaches can expect more and more from their teams. Gallatin is getting better but is still no where near the team they had last year. Hendersonville looks like a contender at this point and as you said are playing solid ball. Antioch is struggling a bit but I feel like they are going to turn things around and compete for a playoff spot. Overton has never and will never "quit." Overton has played the likes of Hillsboro, Father Ryan, Glencliff, and Antioch. How in the world can you say that they have quit. Hunters Lane is still the team to beat imo. Right now Gallatin isnt playing well enough to beat them and Hendersonville would give them a run for their money but would come up short. McGavock, Glencliff, and Hillwood are struggling but we all knew that they would. They are not a disgrace. Hillwood is improving with Mose but it takes time to turn a program around. I see the region ending up with Hunters Lane on top and then after that its a toss up. I can tell you this, there is most definately not a pain train of any kind coming from Sumner Co. this year. Maybe you should gear up your band, get the banjo going, and hop on a train to some bluegrass festival.

You must have not been at the Ryan game or the Antioch game for you to say never 'quit".

But, you are correct about no train is coming from Sumner Co..

Hey um how did gallatin do in the playoffs last year? Speaking of big games o and yea how do you barely beat hillwood when hendersonville stomped them so yea poo or w/e get your facts straight before you post there genious

if i remember correctly hendersonville never made it to the playoffs did they now

um I didnt know that coach t was a spelling b contest and 2nd of all gallatin stinks this year they were descent last year and o yea and speaking of tears yall i will be seing them flow in the"wave yard" lol wtf is that all about anyway whenever they get wuped by smyrna and h/ville enough said about this topic

well its about tradition there buddy.. somethin you guys dont have much of down there.. how many state championships and region titles do you have.. im pretty sure i have a region title on the back of my letterman jacket right now.. hmm you do the math? i mean you probably dont even play that much so you wont have too much say so in who wins week 9.. well really noone on your team does either because its up to us.. you guys have to come into the gallatin environment which you wont be able to handle very well bc by then we will still be on top of the region looking down upon you..

that little nextbest kid can shut his lil mouth saying we stink and we were just descent last year. Well let me break it down to him, this is my third year on the gallatin football team and so far we have won over 20 games, won two region championships, never got beat by H' ville, never lost a region game, and both year went to the playoffs so if you call that descent then your out your mind. so when week 9 come the only tear that will fall in the wave yard are the ones of h' ville fans crying b/c they wasted 5 dollar to see h' ville get stomped.

Dont think there is any pain train coming any time this season. In case you havent been around sports much most teams get better as the year goes on. Some teams battle injuries more than others but for the most part kids learn more and coaches can expect more and more from their teams. Gallatin is getting better but is still no where near the team they had last year. Hendersonville looks like a contender at this point and as you said are playing solid ball. Antioch is struggling a bit but I feel like they are going to turn things around and compete for a playoff spot. Overton has never and will never "quit." Overton has played the likes of Hillsboro, Father Ryan, Glencliff, and Antioch. How in the world can you say that they have quit. Hunters Lane is still the team to beat imo. Right now Gallatin isnt playing well enough to beat them and Hendersonville would give them a run for their money but would come up short. McGavock, Glencliff, and Hillwood are struggling but we all knew that they would. They are not a disgrace. Hillwood is improving with Mose but it takes time to turn a program around. I see the region ending up with Hunters Lane on top and then after that its a toss up. I can tell you this, there is most definately not a pain train of any kind coming from Sumner Co. this year. Maybe you should gear up your band, get the banjo going, and hop on a train to some bluegrass festival.

"Maybe you should gear up your band, get the banjo going, and hop on a train to some bluegrass festival."

What's that statement supposed to mean, workinprogress?

that little nextbest kid can shut his lil mouth saying we stink and we were just descent last year. Well let me break it down to him, this is my third year on the gallatin football team and so far we have won over 20 games, won two region championships, never got beat by H' ville, never lost a region game, and both year went to the playoffs so if you call that descent then your out your mind. so when week 9 come the only tear that will fall in the wave yard are the ones of h' ville fans crying b/c they wasted 5 dollar to see h' ville get stomped.

thank you so much there buddy for finally getting the real truth out. And to all those haters guys just let them hate thats what they are there for "to hate." And how can they honestly say that we are going to be beat when we havent played yet. Dont worry about them, they were saying the same thing last year and look who won. But lets leave those little boys alone and lets just do what we have to do.

sssssshhh....ssssshhh... thats it ...let it all out

you know what im glad that you posted because all of my teammmates think im you lol. and i think some of the coaches do too. im just glad that you havent said anything bad about us b/c then i might lose some friends aka brothers lol but i just had to get that off my chest before they got on my nerves asking me. but yea lol thanks man

Hunters Lane is the team to beat right now in the region. They not only have the best record but have looked very explosive on offense.

And for the record the all-time win loss is 40-11-1 against Hendersonville.

The Gallatin/Hendersonville game is a long way off and there is plenty of work to be done before that game. As of right now noone has a guaranteed spot.

Guest workinprogress

"Maybe you should gear up your band, get the banjo going, and hop on a train to some bluegrass festival."

What's that statement supposed to mean, workinprogress?

Lilal always gets on here and bashes metro coaches while calling them "banjo pickers."