timbdp

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone have a BGA / Franklin score?

BGA 1

Franklin 0

It was a really really good game. BGA is a very well coached team and they played well. THey scored a nice goal off a set piece in the early going of the first half. Myself and coach B were pleased with the effort and good attitude of our players (franklin) during the game. They played hard and thats all you can ask. I wouldve liked to have won certainly, but this is the type of game win or lose that both teams can take away positive things and build on. It was worth the price of admission for sure.

FRA 3 Hendersonville 3

Father Ryan-1 Brentwood-2 Brentwood owned the first half with Dana Scwartz findind the net on a PK and Katie Lowder following up moments later on a great shop from around the 18 I believe. The Irish took control of the second half with Savannah Kegg scoring to the corner after a deflected shot on goal. The Irish had a lot of second half runs but no cigar. Chalk that up to Good Defense and Goalkeeping. Great Game Bruins and Irish!! allways love this matchup, and a lot of these girls play together on travel teams and have become great friends. our Prayers go out to Emily Bowen who went down late in the game with a knee injury. God speed and get back on the field ASAP. You're a great player!