Cookeville @ Cleveland

Mr. Heisman

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland usually plays the Cavs pretty tough.Beat us by a couple of touchdowns last year.

This year I believe the Cavs should have the upper hand.

Dustin Langford will be back to full duty this week.Don't know if he will start at tailback or not but I'm sure coach J will put the ball in his hands some.

This will not only give Cookeville an added weapon on offense but should give them an added dose of confidence & enthusiasm going into the game.

Not gonna make a prediction but the Cavs should handle it fairly well if they play their game. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Squad. Cleveland usually plays Cookeville tough? They have only played twice. And the first meeting Cookeville won 49-7. Not very smart.

Squad. Cleveland usually plays Cookeville tough? They have only played twice. And the first meeting Cookeville won 49-7. Not very smart.

True,true... Then the next year Cleveland beats up on us by 2 TD's.I'd say that's pretty tough...

Ok,so it's 50/50...Just giving them the benefit of the doubt. I don't think the 49-7 game is representative of how Cleveland usually plays.

THE SQUAD /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Ok,so it's 50/50...Just giving them the benefit of the doubt. I don't think the 49-7 game is representative of how Cleveland usually plays.

THE SQUAD /motorbike.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":motorbike:" border="0" alt="motorbike.gif" />

Ok,I'll have to back up on that.That score WAS legit.

How quickly I forgot that that was one of the best teams the Cavs ever had two years ago...

Don't think we're quite as good as that team,although maybe they'll wind up proving me wrong.

So I would expect the score to be tighter than 49-7 but still a 2-3 TD win.

Cavs need to be 5-1 when the mighty MUS rolls into town!

THE SQUAD /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />