Single A top 10

BigDawgHasBeen

The Massey rarings has Lookout Valley at 13th and it also has Bruceton ahead of Union City.

Not always when a team looses to another team does that make them the weaker team. I mean just because UC lost to Bruceton doesn't mean they would win next time. Just ask Collinwood. They are always the better team no matter what the score says. LOL!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LV should be in the top 15 or at least higher. the only lost we had was South pitt

If you were in Region 4,5,6,or 7, then you would be struggling for a playoff spot. You beat 1A cupcakes and couple of decent teams at the beginning. You catch a tough first round game against a region 4 team. Good luck though. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

If you were in Region 4,5,6,or 7, then you would be struggling for a playoff spot. You beat 1A cupcakes and couple of decent teams at the beginning. You catch a tough first round game against a region 4 team. Good luck though. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

your right if we were in Region 4 it would be hard to get a spot in the playoffs, but we are looking for a home playoff win this year.

your right if we were in Region 4 it would be hard to get a spot in the playoffs, but we are looking for a home playoff win this year.

I wouldnt be so fast to say that LV could beat the third or fourth place teams in region four.

Watertown 5-1

Trousdale 4-2

Monterey 4-2

Gordonsville 4-2

Friendship Christian 4-2,

You will get one o these teams and just so you know, Whs beat Trousdale, Trousdale beat Gville and Monterey, FCS beat WHS, and Monterey beat FCS. All these teams are tough and I think they all deserve a spot in the top 10.

honestly, until watertown truly beats someone, they don't deserve to be in the top 10, id put monterey over them.

What do you mean untill WHS truly beats someone, they had 6 turnovers against friendship, two of them inside the 10,missed a easy field goal, and still only lost by seventeen, with the last TD coming late in the fourth quarter after all Purple tiger hope was lost. Whs has beaten TC, Mercer County Kentucky (undefeated 2A state champs last year) Dekalb, Upperman, and clay county ( who is much improved this year, just wait gville fans.) While your beloved Gordonsville tigers have beaten the mighty powerhouses of RBS and Mt juliet Christian, with wins over Cheatham Co and Westmoreland. Gville hasnt won a big game yet while WHS has won only big games, Especially considering that 20% of Watertown practices were canceled due to Wilson County public school board rules regarding outdoor sports and heat advisory. And Gvilles road aint getting easier, yall still got FCS, WHS, Monterey, and Celina to deal with, while Watertown has them powehouse RBS and Mt. Juliet Christian teams along with Gville and Monterey. After carefully anylizing the above information, i have come to the conclusion that Gordonsville wins the region cause I like yalls logic. however, i do wish you all good luck untill the WHS game, and please beat Friendship, I love to watch them lose.

I wouldnt be so fast to say that LV could beat the third or fourth place teams in region four.

Watertown 5-1

Trousdale 4-2

Monterey 4-2

Gordonsville 4-2

You will get one o these teams and just so you know, Whs beat Trousdale, Trousdale beat Gville and Monterey, FCS beat WHS, and Monterey beat FCS. All these teams are tough and I think they all deserve a spot in the top 10.

With them beating each other up it could mean that they are all weak this year, not strong.

What do you mean untill WHS truly beats someone, they had 6 turnovers against friendship, two of them inside the 10,missed a easy field goal, and still only lost by seventeen, with the last TD coming late in the fourth quarter after all Purple tiger hope was lost. Whs has beaten TC, Mercer County Kentucky (undefeated 2A state champs last year) Dekalb, Upperman, and clay county ( who is much improved this year, just wait gville fans.) While your beloved Gordonsville tigers have beaten the mighty powerhouses of RBS and Mt juliet Christian, with wins over Cheatham Co and Westmoreland. Gville hasnt won a big game yet while WHS has won only big games, Especially considering that 20% of Watertown practices were canceled due to Wilson County public school board rules regarding outdoor sports and heat advisory. And Gvilles road aint getting easier, yall still got FCS, WHS, Monterey, and Celina to deal with, while Watertown has them powehouse RBS and Mt. Juliet Christian teams along with Gville and Monterey. After carefully anylizing the above information, i have come to the conclusion that Gordonsville wins the region cause I like yalls logic. however, i do wish you all good luck untill the WHS game, and please beat Friendship, I love to watch them lose.

Yes, you did beat TC... but you like talking about all your mistakes in that game...what about the 8 fumbles and missed "wide-open" TD pass TC had in their game against you. The fumbles in that game were not even forced fumbles. WHS beat TC 7-0.

Mercer Co. are 3-4 this season...don't think that is a quality oppoent. Dekalb and Upperman have one win between them. Not real competition there. You did beat Clay Co. though. Was FC playing with there full lineup at the time ya'll played? I am just asking, or did they have a number of starters out with injuries?

Watertown 5-1

Trousdale 4-2

Monterey 4-2

Gordonsville 4-2

yes i know it wouldn't be easy, but hopefully we will win a playoff game at home this year

Watertown 5-1

Trousdale 4-2

Monterey 4-2

Gordonsville 4-2

So you think that 5 teams from region 4 deserve a spot in the top ten teams in the state? That's interesting.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />