6. Cascade

East

1. South Pittsburg

2. Hampton

3. Midway

4. H2O

5. Trousdale County

6. FCS

We beat the AP tenth ranked team by 21 and C'Wood loses yet you bump us from your top five and C'wood remains in there. No disrespect, but your revision makes no sense.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forrest is not the 10th best team in the state, not even close. Top 25 maybe.

No joke, but they were ranked 10th when we beat them. Just like USC was ranked in the top two when Stanford beat them. Think they are the best team in the country? Me neither, but they were ranked there when they lost. That is the only point I was making.

Contenders

1. South Pittsburg

2. McKenzie

3. Mt. Pleasant

4. Union City------everybody is underestimating this team.

5. Cascade

6. Gordonsville

7. Jo Byrns

8. TCA --------lost their quarterback for the season

9. FCS

10. Hampton ---will go to the semis b/c of bracket.

7 of your 8 quarterfinalists and all four semifinalists are on this list barring injuries.

you go ahead and beleive union city is #4 because Bruceton just laid a physical smack down on them last week and beat Fayette academy the week before

I would tend to agree with GCPioneer, Fayette Academy lost to a Bruceton team that has already shown it is not at the level of other teams in it's area... The West braket's golden ticket looks like it is going to come down to McKenzie and TCA.

mckenzie and union city played right down to the wire... and bruceton just flat out dominated union city. bruceton didn't give up an offensive touchdown the whole first half to union city.

mckenzie and union city played right down to the wire... and bruceton just flat out dominated union city. bruceton didn't give up an offensive touchdown the whole first half to union city.

McKenzie absolutely Destroyed Bruceton head to head, i don't care how they played against a Nutural opponent if they have played head to head.

Good example, Monterey beat FCS, FCS beat Watertown, Watertown beat TC, TC beat Gordonsville, Does that mean that Monterey is going to win region and beat Watertown, TC, and Gordonsville?? It's possible, but i doubt it. Sometimes teams just have an off week and will play a team they are supposed to destroy close and they might even lose to them, But a 35-0 imitation of Hiroshema by Bruceton in a game that everyone knew was huge doesn't lie.

McKenzie absolutely Destroyed Bruceton head to head, i don't care how they played against a Nutural opponent if they have played head to head.

Good example, Monterey beat FCS, FCS beat Watertown, Watertown beat TC, TC beat Gordonsville, Does that mean that Monterey is going to win region and beat Watertown, TC, and Gordonsville?? It's possible, but i doubt it. Sometimes teams just have an off week and will play a team they are supposed to destroy close and they might even lose to them, But a 35-0 imitation of Hiroshema by Bruceton in a game that everyone knew was huge doesn't lie.

Union City is A Good Team But Thier Run Defense Is Horrible. They Were Also Missing Players. Bruceton Is Suspect To No Pass Defense. Shut Down Thier Run And Thier Passing is Open To Be Exploited. Union City Is Better Than The Score Predicted Between Bruceton And Them. Mckenzie Had Four Starters On Defense Sitting On The Bench Because of Missing Practice. That Is Why Union City Scored So Well With thier Passing Game. Mckenzie, TCA, Union City, And Quite Possibly Lake And Maybe Fayette Will Be The Playoff Picture From over Here.

The REBS did beat the Tigers and the Tigers would like a chance at some redemtion. That could happen if the Tigers can continue to improve and advance in the playoffs. In 1989, the Tigers lost to DCA early in the season and played them again in the Clinic Bowl and beat them. Dont them out just yet. They have lost to pretty good football teams.

Well, the TIGERS have beaten Fayette and Union City. If they beat Lake this Friday, will you put them in the mix????

Absolutely /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Bruceton is Showing Definate Improvements. But then Again Who Am I? I'm Not the guru From West Tennessee. I make Mistakes As Well. I Made A Big Un 25 Yrs Ago I Got Married /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />