Single A top 10

BigDawgHasBeen

I would not worry about it Mike. Anyone who has not seen Cascade play this year is going to always refer to past seasons to make their assumptions. Reguardless of what anyone thinks we know what cascade has and is capable of achieving this year. If #3 ends up getting on the field it will be Cascade going to the Boro to win the gold ball. I would say with all that has happened in football this year at all levels anyone can win on any given night. I will put my money on Cascade to win the region this year.

Money down the drain. I think you can tell a lot about a team watching a scrimmage but I do know this...its one thing to stop a guy like Marco for a half or 10-15 plays. It's another thing to stop him for an entire game. Go ask Wayne Co. The TCA and mTp scrimmages were impressive and cascade is a good team I just wouldn't put too much stock into them. "cascade is who we thought they were...we let em off the hook...if you want to crown em, crown their $#@%!". There are just way too many variables that come into play with scrimmages.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money down the drain. I think you can tell a lot about a team watching a scrimmage but I do know this...its one thing to stop a guy like Marco for a half or 10-15 plays. It's another thing to stop him for an entire game. Go ask Wayne Co. The TCA and mTp scrimmages were impressive and cascade is a good team I just wouldn't put too much stock into them. "cascade is who we thought they were...we let em off the hook...if you want to crown em, crown their $#@%!". There are just way too many variables that come into play with scrimmages.

Easy their Dennis Green I mean moto lol. I am not disrespecting Jo Byrns by any means because they are the best till they are beaten. I am looking way too far ahead and luckily for me im a fan and not a player doing this. I will say this though from what I have seen this Cascade team is better than last years team and it will be a dog fight come week 9. I have become more and more impressed with Cascade's defense over the past couple of weeks and believe with all the offensive weapons we will be tough to beat especially at home. I know what happened last year and whats in the past is in the past. Good luck to you guys till week 9. I beleive it is very critical to win this region this year to avoid playing Mt. Plesant int he second round however. The collinwood game will be huge this week as it will decide who wins their region more than likely.

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

1). FCS

2). McKenzie - win - win - win that's all they do

3). Mt. Pleasant - faces a test this week with C'wood

4). Hampton - always seems to have a quality team

5). Jo Byrns - what can you say, they graduate their entire D and still 5-0.

6). TCA - if their passing game is on they can beat anybody

7). Cascade - good all around, solid at most positions

8). South Pitt - don't know much about them, put them here because of what I've heard

9). Gordonsville - good enough to play with any of the above

10). Union City - the sleeper of the group

Opinions? The top 5 could probably be in almost any position but until FCS looses they remain #1 since JCS moved up.

After TCA lost their QB, I would drop them out of the top 10, I'd move South Pitt up and put Midway at 10TH. Just an opinion.

that was classic........One of the best interviews I've ever heard.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I just wish they would have cut to that reporter's face during that one.

It would've been even better if the reporter did go after him..."literally"...had a Holifield V. Tyson scene right there during the press conference...If I were the reported I probably would've had to have chuckled whenever he was saying all that...How can you not!? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I honestly don't think you want my opinion of your top ten there, Young...Cascade at 7 after you saw them dominate your number 3 and 6 picks? Interesting.... /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

3tds to 2tds on a 60 yard field with no down and distance is domination. Interesting /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />