Mt. Pleasant @ Collinwood

theyoungtiger

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya'll need to rethink things you know that mt.pleasant is going to win but it will be close we both hate each other last year the middle school won down there and they shut the score board off within 5 seconds and put water in the diesel and threw ice at them while they were leaving so i would make the trip to see a close one but MTP WINS but not by much "knock on wood"

and just why dont i want to start this ,,,, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> no fun just sitting here ,,,, ha ha BR1 ,,, smile its all in fun ,,, after Friday night ill call you ,,, hummmm ,,,,,,,,, Small Green One ,,, /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

You can call me what ever you want to if yall can pull the upset of the year, you can't so i'm safe. But after the great MTP wins I might call you a name or two. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We like little green people up here. Yall make us laugh all of the time. See yall @ the game. Come and sit with us,the winners. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You can call me what ever you want to if yall can pull the upset of the year, you can't so i'm safe. But after the great MTP wins I might call you a name or two. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We like little green people up here. Yall make us laugh all of the time. See yall @ the game. Come and sit with us,the winners. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

do u mean mtp

Today's the last day you'll see a Collinwood fan on this board for a week. They'll talk plenty of smack all week long and really pour it on today. Then they'll take their butt kicking tonight and you wont see them till about next thursday and by then they will have had their crying towel sessions and all come on here with an excuse as to why they lost and all the reasons they have to look foward to next year. It happens every year. Go Tigers!

Today's the last day you'll see a Collinwood fan on this board for a week. They'll talk plenty of smack all week long and really pour it on today. Then they'll take their butt kicking tonight and you wont see them till about next thursday and by then they will have had their crying towel sessions and all come on here with an excuse as to why they lost and all the reasons they have to look foward to next year. It happens every year. Go Tigers!

Collinwood Needs to Call FORREST.. Because They Will Need A Rocket Up Thier Tail To Win This One. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Butchie what is it with your fascination with the Tigers? You setting us up for something? We all know that McKenzie has a good team and we hope to see you guys in the semis at the JUNGLE! You must be changing your strategy this year. You spent all of 2006 all but guaranteeing that McKenzie would win it all so now you're going with the reverse psych stuff huh?

Collinwood Needs to Call FORREST.. Because They Will Need A Rocket Up Thier Tail To Win This One. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We dont need no rocket from Forrest to win this game ,,,, we have all we need to win ,,, its just doing it ... our kids are young but are fired up ,,,, MPT better bring them lousy #&!%6$('' JUNGLE BUNNIED ZEBRAS with them /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> they just mite need them ,,, yall had some real winners last year at the jungle ha ha ,,,, we must not feed them good enough at halftime at the WOOD like yall do ,,, we feed- em crackers and cheese ,,, yall must feed them steak and lobster with some of the calls yall got over the years ,,, lol /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO TROJANS Good luck to both teams

Some neutralobserver you are f9d ,,, them BUTT kickings go 2 ways .... and if we win ,,, holy crap it wont be rite without MPT fans posting every minute on this board ,,,it will be a ghost town in here ,, /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> and just what kind of excuses will they use when they lose /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> ,,, just like last night ,, Perry CO. kicked our butts in a scrimage game earlier this year 24 to 0 ,,,,, they thought we would just show up and roll over for them ,,, Coach Daniel and the Trojans thumped them 24 to 8 ,,,, overconfidence Kills ,,,, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO TROJANS !!!!