Mt. Pleasant @ Collinwood

theyoungtiger

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like Collinwoods coach isn't afraid to back up him team to the press...in ways i like that move it lets his players know he has confidence in them to win but on the other hand if you lose then you put yourself in a bad position and on top of that i think it might have put a little fuel to the fire for MTP...but i stil think this game will be a good one but MTP jus to tough in the end...GOOD LUCK to both teams /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well well I have been reading all this crap. Gee, all ye with little faith. I said it @ the start of this post, I'll say it again, the only hard thing the tigers will have to face friday nite is the long ride to the wood just to come home with a big win like always. Ok, for real now, it will be a great game, because mtp will win by as much as they want. The only way the wood will score is if Walt puts in the c or d team. Well, all this has been fun and we can do this later in the play offs. The wood will be there even after mtp & w'boro drops them like a hot potato. SSSSorry if i stepped on anyones toes but this is how it is and will be. Keep an eye on the clock so we don't have to hear any crying. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well well I have been reading all this crap. Gee, all ye with little faith. I said it @ the start of this post, I'll say it again, the only hard thing the tigers will have to face friday nite is the long ride to the wood just to come home with a big win like always. Ok, for real now, it will be a great game, because mtp will win by as much as they want. The only way the wood will score is if Walt puts in the c or d team. Well, all this has been fun and we can do this later in the play offs. The wood will be there even after mtp & w'boro drops them like a hot potato. SSSSorry if i stepped on anyones toes but this is how it is and will be. Keep an eye on the clock so we don't have to hear any crying. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Very nice post '' Big Red None '' ,, u really think the Trojans are going to just roll over and let the pussycats win ,, i think not ,,,we will see how much the MPT faithful cry's ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> hope its a injury free contest ,,, good luck to both sides ,,,,,,,,,Go TROJANS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Is it Friday yet!! This will be a knock down drag out game!! Collinwood is always a very disciplined well coached team, that also has some good athletes, but play very smart. MP has very good athletes and are well coached as well. I think MP is the slightly better team, but playing in the Wood will even everything out. I think MP will be up to the challenge!! Some of Collinwoods players and the Coach have made some statements that i believe will motivate MP even more!!

Very nice post '' Big Red None '' ,, u really think the Trojans are going to just roll over and let the pussycats win ,, i think not ,,,we will see how much the MPT faithful cry's ... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> hope its a injury free contest ,,, good luck to both sides ,,,,,,,,,Go TROJANS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yes lets hope for an injury free contest and good luck to both teams.

Well funky_d, 1st you don't want to start this. 2nd the trojans don't have to roll over, mtp will just kick them over. Yea I too hope for an injury free game. Don't let all this get you upset, it's all in fun. As all ways these two teams will bring everything to the game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Well funky_d, 1st you don't want to start this. 2nd the trojans don't have to roll over, mtp will just kick them over. Yea I too hope for an injury free game. Don't let all this get you upset, it's all in fun. As all ways these two teams will bring everything to the game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

and just why dont i want to start this ,,,, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> no fun just sitting here ,,,, ha ha BR1 ,,, smile its all in fun ,,, after Friday night ill call you ,,, hummmm ,,,,,,,,, Small Green One ,,, /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />