Mt. Pleasant @ Collinwood

theyoungtiger

Ok, so you're saying that Collinwood has had more time to get their backs ready than Mt. Pleasant has had to get their defense ready? I don't know if Collinwood's backs have improved, but I do know that Mt. Pleasant's has improved tremendously. I really don't understand why you think that Collinwood's backs have improved, but Mt. Pleasant's defense hasn't. It's stupid.

let me write this slow just for you...........I said they had more time to perfect their triple back offense which was just installed last year............this offense was brand new in 06 and the quarterback was still learning it when they put 399 rushing yards up on mt pleasant this time last year..............the backs have always been good they just had to wait until the previous three graduated......now i dont know if you went to last years game but that running attack pales in comparison to this year's wood rush

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u sure you aint got a possum treed there coonhunter? or maybe they're running a deer or cat

I Didn't Post on My Success Did I? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> i Just Said It Stops Lol/ /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

And It Was A Persimmon At That. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'd have More Success Teach Them Walker's To Fetch Em For Me. to Much Walking Involved. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> But I Can't Wait For the First Frost to Try Though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

let me write this slow just for you...........I said they had more time to perfect their triple back offense which was just installed last year............this offense was brand new in 06 and the quarterback was still learning it when they put 399 rushing yards up on mt pleasant this time last year..............the backs have always been good they just had to wait until the previous three graduated......now i dont know if you went to last years game but that running attack pales in comparison to this year's wood rush

o, i went to last year's game...i remember collinwood running out of time also. and let me spell it out for you. you have been able to perfect ur triple back offense from last year, which put up 399 yards on us. well, we have been able to perfect our defense from last year, which kept yall to fewer points than we had. also, while yall were perfecting ur backs, we were perfecting ours, which includes one who was on News Channel 2 earlier tonight.

i dont know if you were at last year's game, but that one dimensional offense pales in comparison to this year's multi-dimensional offense.

o, i went to last year's game...i remember collinwood running out of time also. and let me spell it out for you. you have been able to perfect ur triple back offense from last year, which put up 399 yards on us. well, we have been able to perfect our defense from last year, which kept yall to fewer points than we had. also, while yall were perfecting ur backs, we were perfecting ours, which includes one who was on News Channel 2 earlier tonight.

i dont know if you were at last year's game, but that one dimensional offense pales in comparison to this year's multi-dimensional offense.

Wow im impressed ,, aweful big words there'' i wonder if '', winner of this game all adds up to be whoever makes the least mistakes ! Marko will get his yards and our backs will get theirs . Knock down drag out im afraid ,,, should be great ,, great crowed ,, great weather ,, what a game is should B /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> GO TROJANS

there was another guy on channel two news showing how to get mange off a dog the other day

And It Was A Persimmon At That. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'd have More Success Teach Them Walker's To Fetch Em For Me. to Much Walking Involved. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> But I Can't Wait For the First Frost to Try Though /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

walkers are to bad tempered.........get a bluetick or blackand tan

man r u messed up n da head, u people n mpt r so full of yurselfs thinkin yall n wboro r goin to beat the trojans. the mpt game: i predict 35-21, in cwoods favor, n i will tell u later bout the wboro game wen it comes up

lol /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />