Mt. Pleasant @ Collinwood

theyoungtiger

Hey Rookie, Congratulations on Your First Post. And On Such A Good Team As Well.

Come On Back Often And Watch MTP Go For It All.

Dog gone it Butchie! You back over here hairrrrraassssing our competition again! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

To answer you question about the big lineman, we feed them gun powder mixed with wheaties at halftime. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See what happened with Wayne Co.???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dog gone it Butchie! You back over here hairrrrraassssing our competition again! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

To answer you question about the big lineman, we feed them gun powder mixed with wheaties at halftime. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

See what happened with Wayne Co.???? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Everyone loves to Run With A Winner. MTP By Whatever They Want. Hope They Call the Dogs Of Early.

mp 42 cw 14

you guys from waynesboro have picked collinwood to get blown out every game this year..........what you need to do is teach your kids how to play for four quarters....then you might actually hang in there with mt pleasant and the wood............throwing spite towards your neighbors down the road a piece wont make you a better team....I dont care if bear bryant is the coach you got to play for FOUR QUARTERS ...two will never get it done..........if you are always so talented like you claim I guess the effort just isnt there

you guys from waynesboro have picked collinwood to get blown out every game this year..........what you need to do is teach your kids how to play for four quarters....then you might actually hang in there with mt pleasant and the wood............throwing spite towards your neighbors down the road a piece wont make you a better team....I dont care if bear bryant is the coach you got to play for FOUR QUARTERS ...two will never get it done..........if you are always so talented like you claim I guess the effort just isnt there

we'll see

Everyone loves to Run With A Winner. MTP By Whatever They Want. Hope They Call the Dogs Of Early.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> We hunt with big cats down in the wood. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

....I dont care if bear bryant is the coach you got to play for FOUR QUARTERS ...two will never get it done.........

I like that statement.

wow, sure sounds like them boys from collinwood are in for another big ole whoopin' from them tigers!!!!!!!!! ONly four tds....u know its gonna be a bigger blowout than that!!!!!! At least collinwood has a good band for you all to listen to!!!!! Everybody come on down to watch the big ole woodshed stompin now!!!!!!!!!wow, sure sounds like them boys from collinwood are in for another big ole whoopin' from them tigers!!!!!!!!! ONly four tds....u know its gonna be a bigger blowout than that!!!!!! At least collinwood has a good band for you all to listen to!!!!! Everybody come on down to watch them trojans take their big ole maury county butt kicking!!!!!!! Come on mules!! Show us how to play some football friday night!!!!!!!

Don't get the hairs in your Trojan helmet ruffled up too bad now.

With the history of the fits that CW has given mTp in the past, not all is over lookin the Trojanettes that much.

History says it'll be a fight. I'll be really surprised if Collinwood goes down easily. That will just mean what everyone else has been saying about the wood is true. We'll find out in a couple of days.

Don't get the hairs in your Trojan helmet ruffled up too bad now.

With the history of the fits that CW has given mTp in the past, not all is over lookin the Trojanettes that much.

History says it'll be a fight. I'll be really surprised if Collinwood goes down easily. That will just mean what everyone else has been saying about the wood is true. We'll find out in a couple of days.

How true Big Bigby ,,,,, its bad though when our neighbors arent pulling for us at all ,,, well take care of that NOV- 2 ,, we have better things on our minds now ,, like beating the MTP kittens /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> man its going to be a good game ,,,, if our LB have a good game it could be interesting ,,, GO TROJANS