Mt. Pleasant @ Collinwood

theyoungtiger

Sounds like Wayne County just fell apart last night. I think Wayne County takes second place in this region. Collinwood has played a very weak schedule thus far with the only quality opponent being Moore County which they narrowly beat by one point. This game will get ugly if Mt. Pleasant plays like they are capable of playing. I'm gonna pick MP to win it by 20 points.

Wayne Co. didn't fall apart. They are a solid group. mTp just came together.

Your right by saying if mTp playes like their capable. The only thing that will beat mTp in 1A is mTp itself. When the boys of mTp play real good F-ball......LOOK OUT!

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am picking Collinwood in a shoot out. The problem with Collinwood is their defense but if they can pull that together then they have a chance.

I just read the Tennnessean. Marco had 231 yards rushing with 4 tds. I know he had atleast 2 or 3 2-point conversions. He threw four 128 yards and 2 touchdowns. You are calling for a shootout. Does Collinwood have the ammo to to keep up with that and the rest of the Tigers? We will see. Collinwood always gives MP fits.

By the way, what kind of stats do you need to get on the Jeff Fisher show on Monday nights? If those dont get you there nothing will. Those numbers were against another top 10 team in the state.

Wayne Co. didn't fall apart. They are a solid group. mTp just came together.

Your right by saying if mTp playes like their capable. The only thing that will beat mTp in 1A is mTp itself. When the boys of mTp play real good F-ball......LOOK OUT!

On your Quote' Big Bigby' ,,,,,, the boys of mtp ,,,, ha ha it must of been typo ----- dont you mean the BOY ,,,the word is singular not plural ,,, man im so glad he is a senior ,, tired of typing his name ,,, MP comes back down to earth next season without him ,,,,, only chance C-wood has in winning Friday night is if he pulls a muscle getting off the bus when he arrives at the wood ,,,, maybe the Trojans keep it close and pull it out in the 4th qtr ,,, TROJANS 21 MTP 18 GO TROJANS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

On your Quote' Big Bigby' ,,,,,, the boys of mtp ,,,, ha ha it must of been typo ----- dont you mean the BOY ,,,the word is singular not plural ,,, man im so glad he is a senior ,, tired of typing his name ,,, MP comes back down to earth next season without him ,,,,, only chance C-wood has in winning Friday night is if he pulls a muscle getting off the bus when he arrives at the wood ,,,, maybe the Trojans keep it close and pull it out in the 4th qtr ,,, TROJANS 21 MTP 18 GO TROJANS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

You better hope GreenMan doesn't read this post you will be kicked out of C'wood. Don't worry I'm not going to PM him.

we know youre scared

Yea, I'm just playing around, but not scared. Most of what I said is correct.LOL We are just looking foward to see all of our great friends there. Yall be good. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Maybe your clock runs a little slower. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This will be the game of the year in Region 6 hands down!! I know us MP fans talk a lot of crap on here, but let me be the first to say. Although you here all this arrogant talk sometimes, i can guarantee you that the PLAYERS and COACHES will not take this game for granted like some on here think!! I think that out of all the Region games MP has had in the past few years, this will be the toughest game for MP to keep the streak alive!! It will take 4 good quarters of play for MP to win, 2 will not get it done against Cwood!! Cwood will be fired up for all of us and would love nothing other than taking us down!! Cwood is for real!! Give it all you got Tigers!!

Chunk_D......There has been a ballgame or two when the BOY'S of mTp didn't play good ball, and even as good as Marco is, the team still didn't do well; they got beat or barely got the win. So like I said, when the BOY'S of mTp play ball, Marco does even better and the opponents better look out.

The WC game this past weekend is a good example. 1st half Marco did his best along with some descent, but flat playing from others to keep the game close. But overall the rest of the boys were just flat (there were some that had their moments). 2nd half Marco still did his best, the rest of the boys stepped up, started playing ball and look what happened. Now do you think it was just Marco alone playing defense to keep WC to a total of 0 points in the second half???..........Enough said.

You belittled yourself enough with that statement, then you went overboard thinking CW is going to keep mTp below 20 points. I guess you got stick up for your team CW, or is it Max Risnerwood?????? /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

MP by 4.......................4tds

Hey Ole Buddie,

Congratulations on your win over Collinwood! Oops Hasn't been Played Yet. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> Ah Well It's Just Collinwood. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />