Mt. Pleasant @ Collinwood

theyoungtiger

Look i just call it like i see it as far as mp going to the state i was not saying mp is not on that level i am just saying mp has know hard teams to play in the region thats all and it may come back to bite them. thatt's all i was saying and i am a diehard MP fan. Don't know what the remark was for neutrell really don't care never spoke a word too the man but if your trying too be cute @#%% YOU !

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MP 22 CW 21. Referee penalized MP and said MP "tackled the Collinwood QB too hard" What is that! This is football!

MP drove all the way to 1 yard line and to kill the clock at the end of the game. MP has a TON of injuires. Hopefully, they can beat Moore Co. and cruise the last two games. That bye before the playoffs is crucial for MP to heal up.

MP 22 CW 21. Referee penalized MP and said MP "tackled the Collinwood QB too hard" What is that! This is football!

MP drove all the way to 1 yard line and to kill the clock at the end of the game. MP has a TON of injuires. Hopefully, they can beat Moore Co. and cruise the last two games. That bye before the playoffs is crucial for MP to heal up.

yea there was some talk in tha boro bout some bad calls....ppl in waynesboro had tha scores mixed up they said collinwood was winnin 22-21 good games to both teams though

For real! I guess they will be practicing the proper tackling force in practice . . . . whenever we get healed /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I won't be ashamed to get on here and post after the loss. The Trojans have nothing to be ashamed of. They gave Marco and company all they wanted. You can tell by all the MP players that had to be helped off the field. Not quite the blowout some predicted. It came down to a 2 point conversion MP made earlier in the game. Yeah there was some bad calls made, but it went for both sides.

I will say this. I've had respect for the MP team the last few years being region champs and all. But I lost a lot of respect for this team tonight. Especially for one player that I won't point out as I'm not going to do that on here. Hope this team can change their attitudes and sportsmanship before playoff time. Congrats to the Tigers on their win.

I won't be ashamed to get on here and post after the loss. The Trojans have nothing to be ashamed of. They gave Marco and company all they wanted. You can tell by all the MP players that had to be helped off the field. Not quite the blowout some predicted. It came down to a 2 point conversion MP made earlier in the game. Yeah there was some bad calls made, but it went for both sides.

I will say this. I've had respect for the MP team the last few years being region champs and all. But I lost a lot of respect for this team tonight. Especially for one player that I won't point out as I'm not going to do that on here. Hope this team can change their attitudes and sportsmanship before playoff time. Congrats to the Tigers on their win.

I agree w/everything you say, but I think would have still won without that two b/c the could have scored at the end of the game. The still had three timeouts, but killed clock on the last drive. It could have been 30-21.

Good luck to cwood the rest of the way

Im with you TSF , just as i predicted ,,, the team that fumbles the ball loses ,,, point blank ... # 12 did just enough to win ,, just like the other 3 years ,,, hats off to him ,,, i watched him walk up the bank after the game and looked like a truck had hit him ,,, what a runner ,,, this goes to the coach from MP i filmed beside tonight , keep riding that horse #12 it will lead you to the end-zone . I wanted to apologise for the remark about Walt having to coach when 12 went out ,,, its just i dont take to loosing to well ,, never have ... so congrats on the win and u better hope we dont meet in the playoffs ,, /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> our sophmores are getting BETTER every game ,,, GO TROJANS

Go Trojans