Boyd Buchanan @ Bledsoe Co.

reaction

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might as well get this one started. Bledsoe Co. comes off, what sounds like, a dramatic win over Grace. Boyd Buc is coming off a homecoming loss to 4A power Red Bank. I think the Boyd defense will bee to much for the Warrior offense to overcome. Do not think they have seen a defense like Boyd Buc has this year.

I hope its a good game.....

I think the Bucs D will continue to be very strong. The Bucs will win, but by how much depends on how well they can get into the end zone once they get near or in the red zone. Seems like some drives have stalled when they get close, but I see things coming together with the O, and I think they finish some of those drives this Friday.

Wish I could be there to support the Bucs @ BC, but will be getting ready to leave on a jet plane. I'll send some good vibes via Goforth and Keasler over the radio waves.

Might as well get this one started. Bledsoe Co. comes off, what sounds like, a dramatic win over Grace. Boyd Buc is coming off a homecoming loss to 4A power Red Bank. I think the Boyd defense will bee to much for the Warrior offense to overcome. Do not think they have seen a defense like Boyd Buc has this year.

You coming to the game, reaction?

...Boyd-B. wins going away!!!