Boyd Buchanan @ Bledsoe Co.

reaction

For the record I have nothing personal in any way against anyone on the coaching staff. I don't know why I possibly could other than last night they had a break down when we had a chance to win it. I have stated that I thought Coach Roberson needed to get 1 of his assistants under control on the sideline and last night it looked like he had. As far as Bledsoe, they did play their hearts out. I have stated many times... WE HAVE TALENT! No offense to Boyd, but we had better lineman, more athletes, and better players in the skill positions. No reason we lost this ball game and I will say it again, 2 missed extra points, blocked punt, and kickoff returned for a touchdown this late in the season is poor coaching. It really is that simple.

Now on to Stone. They are terrible and we should win this one by 3 or 4 touchdowns at least. They have only beaten Cumberland Co. (who has only scored on 1 team and has not won a game since year before last). This one will be a huge win for us going into Marion. Marion should also be an easy win for us as they are just not very good either judging from the scores of their games.

what do you have against that one coach? Seems like he is trying to keep the boys pumped up during the game. he's the only one that met the smith boy on the field to congradulate him for the big fumble recovery in the game last night

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what do you have against that one coach? Seems like he is trying to keep the boys pumped up during the game. he's the only one that met the smith boy on the field to congradulate him for the big fumble recovery in the game last night

He's got a problem with the whole coaching staff..... Instead of go talk to them to their face he wants to hide behind a screenname and talk bad about them.....

You all make me laugh. You either do not want to hear the truth about things, or you know the truth and just will not admit it. Either that, or you are afraid that something will happen and people will start to actually succeed at something and deep down you do not want that to happen!

Go Warriors

No, actually your the one that makes everyone laugh.... There is no truth to what your saying..... Oh wait a minute I forgot your a football "expert"...(coughs) B.S..........

You all make me laugh. You either do not want to hear the truth about things, or you know the truth and just will not admit it. Either that, or you are afraid that something will happen and people will start to actually succeed at something and deep down you do not want that to happen!

Go Warriors

just come out and say what you want to say......who do YOU want to see as the coach of Bledsoe.....the way i look at it, we let a good coach go when Dickie Brown left.....but coach Roberson is the coach.......just say who you want and lets stop all the hating.....

He's just a Coach Roberson and his staff hater.... Bledsoe has nothing to hang their head about.... They played their hearts out and thats all you can ask out them.... Good Job Warriors.... Now onto Stone... Good Luck Boyd the rest of your season....

Yeah you have to ignore half of these commrnts from the bledsoe "faithful". i am not even from bledsoe, but i can say that the 3 0r 4 people that can continue to post on here about the administration and stuff has sort of turned bledsoe into the kid that everybody laughs at or makes fun of at school, i work with guys from all over the valley and all all they can talk about mon. mornring is what the bledsoe "faithful" has wrote on coacht . But back to coach Reel is it? I vividly remembering a while back after one of your games and they were posting how none of the coaches were fired up and showing any emotion, then later i read how they were calling coach reel trooper taylor and making fun of his "chest bumps" sounds to me like this guy doesnt have a chance either way, and a man i work with said he walked on and played at ut, and was chavis's right hand man for a couple of years after he got hurt, even ran the scout team on defense in practice, sounds like he may know more than some of you think- but i am not from there so someone please feel me in- thanks

just come out and say what you want to say......who do YOU want to see as the coach of Bledsoe.....the way i look at it, we let a good coach go when Dickie Brown left.....but coach Roberson is the coach.......just say who you want and lets stop all the hating.....

Old Pirate says the folks from Bledoe had better get on the same page with coaching and team support.

OP heard several young players are transferring to Rhea County next year. OP is not overly impressed with Rhea's program but their fans appear collectively more together than Bledsoe fans.

OP says SP could use additional help...... at least the transfers would still be valley boys. Everyone knows SP will be strong for several years, very strong possibility of multiple state championships.

Old Pirate says the folks from Bledoe had better get on the same page with coaching and team support.

OP heard several young players are transferring to Rhea County next year. OP is not overly impressed with Rhea's program but their fans appear collectively more together than Bledsoe fans.

OP says SP could use additional help...... at least the transfers would still be valley boys. Everyone knows SP will be strong for several years, very strong possibility of multiple state championships.

Hmmmmmm. Had a small private school said these things the "R" word would be bandied about in heavy accusation!!! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Just Kidding! OP is 100% on the money. Even if the coach is an idiot-which yours is not (he schemed up Boyd quite well on a week that the Bucs were just going through the motions) it is the responsibility of the community, parents, supporters and team members to support the TEAM. It takes skill, work adn sacrifice to build. Any idiot can tear down.

I have been gone all weekend and just got to looking at the posts on the boyd game. I thought our boys played the best game they have played all season. I was right though about boyd not being able to blow them out and I still believe that we had 2 or 3 players that were better than anybody they had on the field. The blocked punt and the kick-off return killed us. I don't "blame" anybody for what happened but I do think the buck has to stop somewhere. Also, I don't know what we are talking about when we say one assistant gets the boys fired up or does this or that. I think the boys respond to the head coach. After the game I was at McDonalds, bledsoeb please don't make an ugly comment about this, and some of the players were talking about Mr Robertson making the calls on defense this week. Now, it is time that everybody realized that we have a very talented bunch of players and being content with just winning a few games is a joke. We could be the toughest team in the valley but instead we are busy making excuses and attacking people who actually want us to succeed.