MBA vs Ensworth High

whoisjeff

This is going to be a tough game for both school, especially coming into undefeated. In all honesty, I think EHS is going to pull through in the end. They've been waiting for this game for years, and now that it's finally here, they're not going to go down without a fight. MBA is expecting to win, giving them more room for mistakes. Yeah, confidence is a good thing, but too much is dangerous. EHS is going into the game ready for anything and I think that gives them the advantage.

MBAs schedule has been nearly as cake as Ensworth's. MBA is going to have a hard time with EHS' speed out of the backfield just like everyone has...so expect EHS to score its points. Itll be interesting to see how MBA can play on offense. The EHS backfield has been nearly uncatchable so far. They looked real good against McCallie

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MBAs schedule has been nearly as cake as Ensworth's.

Ensworth's combined total score is 216-77 and MBA's is 187-67. Neither school has played an incredibly challenging team so far, but from the scores, Ensworth is having a much stronger season. Ensworth has scored over four touchdowns more on their opponents than MBA has, while only letting in one touchdown and a field goal.

In their defense, MBA beat a very talented Hillsboro team (with lots of speed) that has a high powered offense with a couple of div. I prospects. Hillsboro will likely be back in the 4A state championship game. I give MBA credit for beating them. They will also play BA & Father Ryan later in the year.

Ensworth really only has one solid victory under it's belt--McCallie.

Ensworth's combined total score is 216-77 and MBA's is 187-67. Neither school has played an incredibly challenging team so far, but from the scores, Ensworth is having a much stronger season. Ensworth has scored over four touchdowns more on their opponents than MBA has, while only letting in one touchdown and a field goal.

MBA has beaten Hillsboro, don't even try to say they were not challenging with their incredible speed. The best team EHS has played is McCallie.

MBAs schedule has been nearly as cake as Ensworth's. MBA is going to have a hard time with EHS' speed out of the backfield just like everyone has...so expect EHS to score its points. Itll be interesting to see how MBA can play on offense. The EHS backfield has been nearly uncatchable so far. They looked real good against McCallie

WOAH. Hold up. As always an Ensworth fan does not know what he is talking about. Do not tell me that you think EHS has a harder schedule than MBA. That is the biggest joke I have ever heard. MBA plays HILLSBORO, FATHER RYAN, BRENTWOOD ACADEMY, MCCALLIE, BAYLOR, ANTIOCH, INDEPENDENCE, ENSWORTH, RAVENWOOD AND JPII...The hardest team EHS has played is McCallie who is 3-3. Heres Ensworth's schedule.

Ensworth's Schedule

Christ Presbyterian Academy ---- Cpa? (35-28) wow. Joke. Might as well play FRA Bowers

St. Benedict at Auburndale ---- this team is 1-5. Joke. Terrible team. lost 42-7 to ECU

Stone Memorial ---- WHO???? Joke. Seriously who is this "team" haha. 1-5

@Webb (Knoxville, TN) ---- 6 seniors? Webb is having a .500 season

McCallie ---- McCallie is (3-3) .500 and is Ensworth's hardest team yet.

@Montgomery Bell Academy ---- Howd that Hillsboro scrimmage go Ensworth? MBA 17- Hillsboro 12

@Pope John Paul II ---- Worst team in the state. 0-6

Father Ryan ---- Father Ryan is back and is looking like EHS's only 2nd hard game.

@Warren County ---- Lost 0-40 to Coffee County Central...Yeah id call this a JOKE

Battle Ground Academy ---- BGA is finally winning... but then again it is BGA.

WOAH. Hold up. As always an Ensworth fan does not know what he is talking about. Do not tell me that you think EHS has a harder schedule than MBA. That is the biggest joke I have ever heard. MBA plays HILLSBORO, FATHER RYAN, BRENTWOOD ACADEMY, MCCALLIE, BAYLOR, ANTIOCH, INDEPENDENCE, ENSWORTH, RAVENWOOD AND JPII...The hardest team EHS has played is McCallie who is 3-3. Heres Ensworth's schedule.

Ensworth's Schedule

Christ Presbyterian Academy ---- Cpa? (35-28) wow. Joke. Might as well play FRA Bowers

St. Benedict at Auburndale ---- this team is 1-5. Joke. Terrible team. lost 42-7 to ECU

@Montgomery Bell Academy ---- Howd that Hillsboro scrimmage go Ensworth? MBA 17- Hillsboro 12

Father Ryan ---- Father Ryan is back and is looking like EHS's only 2nd hard game.

@Warren County ---- Lost 0-40 to Coffee County Central...Yeah id call this a JOKE

Thanks for confirming ensworths schedule, but seriously MBAs schedule isnt that hard.

MBA 38, Antioch 13 WOW antioch is like 1-4 and the beat Overton(who stinks)

Aug. 31 (B) MBA 21, Independence 0 Congrats they are 2-3 are there schedule is a joke..

Sep. 7 (B) MBA 24, Baylor 0 1-4 sounds easy to me...

Sep. 14 (B) MBA 17, Hillsboro 12 Ensworth did lose but they had 10 dats straight of 2-a days and if they played them now it would be a differnet outcome.

Sep. 20 (B) MBA 56, Pope John Paul II 14 as u said WORST team in state

Sep. 28 (B) MBA 31, Ravenwood 28 ensworth beat on them to in a scrimmage.

Oct. 5 (B) Ensworth at MBA 1st real challenge

Oct. 12 (B) Brentwood Acad. at MBA BA beat McCallie by the same spread as Ensworth.

Oct. 26 (B) MBA at Father Ryan bearly beat McCallie.

Nov. 2 (B) MBA at McCallie everyone says they arent that good...

so looks like ther schedule isnt that hard either...they have the same strenghts in there schedules..

so it wil be a fight but i pick ensworth by 10

Lets stop arguing about Ensworths's cupcake schedule and talk about the game. MBA is going to run over EHS. Bartholomew is amazing and no one on the EHS team can even tackle him and second, what is all the hype about "tavarres jefferson"? THE GUY stinks and so does Orleans. There are at least 10 guys on MBA that are faster than both of the guys. Bartholomew is faster than both of them and is stronger that any EHS player. He will run over anyone in his way.

Final score prediction:

MBA 42 EHS 0 shutout

Ensworth's Schedule

HAHA tell me if this reminds you of anything from about 5 days ago...

McCallie ---- 3-2 record. McCallie is down but Ensworth is too weak and small for us

seems you had to change your mind now, maybe ensworth is a little better than you think, i think you might be mad that ensworth beat your team.

Hillsboro beat themselves with all of those stupid plays in the red-zone, Matt Arent just choked.

MBA really only has 3 other hards games from what i can see. BA, Ryan and Hillsboro. and Ensworths plays ryan and has played CPA. but MBA also has had Baylor, Ravenwood, Antioch and JPII. So schedule or not, both teams are 5-0 and we should give them credit for that.

But Ensworth fans do know what they are talking about considering they felt like they would beat your team McCallie and they did, and you said they wouldn't.

Dont attack such a big community like you did saying there is no ensworth fan that knows a thing about high school football, it is a character flaw, i know you are better than that.

Good luck to both teams

Ensworth by 1

GUYS......you are practically BROTHER SCHOOLS and you come against each other like this???? BA and MBA does not squabble like you guys are. I was over at Ensworth this summer for my kids' basketball games, and was quite impressed with the Ensworth athletes. I am NOT impressed with how small the stadium is, but that is here nor there.....Never underestimate Ricky Bowers....you MBA guys know this, and have a new coach yourselves. I am going to this game over BA vs. JPII out of common sense...it will be a test for Ensworth..my season tickets at BA will be ok with a BA win.....Sorry Coach Brothers (BA grad).......

Sep. 14 (/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> MBA 17, Hillsboro 12 Ensworth did lose but they had 10 dats straight of 2-a days and if they played them now it would be a differnet outcome.

Sep. 28 (/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> MBA 31, Ravenwood 28 ensworth beat on them to in a scrimmage.

Oct. 5 (/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Ensworth at MBA 1st real challenge

Oct. 12 (/cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> Brentwood Acad. at MBA BA beat McCallie by the same spread as Ensworth.

so looks like ther schedule isnt that hard either...they have the same strenghts in there schedules..

so it wil be a fight but i pick ensworth by 10

You might be a moron if...

5) If you say, "BA beat McCallie by the same spread as Ensworth," as if it were a badge of honor.

4) You say that MBA's 1st real challenge will be against Ensworth

3) You bring up the fact that Ensworth "beat on" Ravenwood in a scrimmage.

2) You believe that Ensworth lost to Hillsboro in a scrimmage only b/c they had 10 days of straight two-a-days.

1) you post under the alias "falcons 101."

That is without a doubt the dumbest post I have ever read on Coacht. What kind of logic are you using? Criticize MBA's schedule all you want but Ensworth will not be MBA's "first real test." Hillsboro is one of the better teams in the state (certainly in Middle TN) and MBA proved they are tough when they beat them. Ensworth has everything to prove in this game--they are the new kids on the block. For a team with only one solid win under its belt some Ensworth fans are pretty cocky. But I know falcons 101 does not represent the whole.

Come on....does total score matter when it comes game time????? This is a very weak argument.....YOU GUYS ARE BRUTAL.......I am going back to harassing Maryville on their weak schedule.....