MBA vs Ensworth High

whoisjeff

Jefferson came to Ensworth after a tragedy to his family, wanted a fresh start. He went to Oak Ridge in Middle School.

i dont think it is your business or your right to get on a public sight and make a personal statement about Jeffersons life. I think "he went to oak ridge middle school" would have sufficed.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont think it is your business or your right to get on a public sight and make a personal statement about Jeffersons life. I think "he went to oak ridge middle school" would have sufficed.

I'm with moose on that. This message board is supposed to be about a football game, but it turned into a hate website where two good schools could argued about who was better, and now it's turning into a gossip site about the players' personal lives. That post was completley unnecessary. His life none of your business.

Excellent point, RedTwin.

Does anyone know where Jefferson, Darkwa, and Anderson went to elementary/middle school? Ensworth sure is lucky to have those kind of athletes wanting to come to their school, especially considering they didn't have a high school when these kids came along.

that's priceless...it is interesting isn't it? They are all also fortunate that a 3-time state title winning coach "fell into their laps" when their campus was just an empty field on highway 100.

Anyone who is "surprised" at the success of Ensworth probably also is surprised to learn there is no Easter Bunny or Tooth Fairy.

ensworth is full of fake rednecks that live in bell meade, but MBA has real rednecks that live in green hills.

I'm actually at the point where I'm embarrassed FOR you. For everyone who is mad about this message board turning into a fight between Ensworth and MBA, thank the MBA members for that. The first posts were started by them. Everything else has just been in retaliation.

It is clear that you have nothing else to say about the GAME, so quit posting on here. People aren't reading this to hear your personal opinion on the people at Ensworth, they're reading it to talk about FOOTBALL.

THis just really surprises me, i know its been said before, but how cocky the Ensworth fans are. I mean you guys have played football for one year and have proved absolutely nothing except that you can beat some lack luster teams. Just shut up, wuit tryin to bash on MBA and let the game be played out.

MBA 35

Ensworth 14

I am an Ensworth fan, and I happen to agree with you. We have every right to proud of our kids, but no right to be cocky (does anyone, really?).

I am an Ensworth fan, and I happen to agree with you. We have every right to proud of our kids, but no right to be cocky (does anyone, really?).

EHSParent,

I've enjoyed your posts on this thread. Speaking as an MBA alumnus, are we in agreement that with a few exceptions, none of the posts on this topic have really covered anybody in glory?

Good luck Friday. I'd love to be there.

I go to MBA and I know that there are some rumors flying around about our students, like that they are gay and some of them are satanic. Let me assure everyone here that there are only like 15 gay kids at our school and there are only like 7 or 8 satanic kids at our school so back off and stop assuming that we are all like that.

Preston benches around 310 now and big ben is around 290. I keep hearing rumors that tavares can only bench 160, and these are from very reliable ENSWORTH sources

first off...he benches alot more than that

secondly, hes not gonna need to bench press 310 pounds to get to the end zone....

So I don't really see an argument there...BLACKOUT