FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if cascade plays like they did against mcewen forest will win. go eagles.

you are soo right. but the thing is Cascade hasnt played like that since the and I dont see them playing like that either if they lose this year it will be because they got beat by a better team not because of lack of focus

Forrest played with Jo Byrns the whole game, so Forrest should be reckoned with against Cascade. Jo Byrns is the number one team in the state? Did anyone else who was at the game realize that Forrest was going to run the ball everytime? Our quarterback is 5-6 tops, which boggles my mind completely. We dont throw it, bottom line. The only touchdown thrown was on a trick play. Whats so impressive about beating a one dimensional offensive team 28-7? A team which also lost the two starting defensive ends the week of the game holding the "number one" single a team in the state to 28 measley points, 14 of which came in the first 12 minutes? What a powerhouse. I was expecting to see 6-8 lineman and a qb standing 6-3 220 after reading jo byrns posts all week. But what I saw was this, a pretty decent quaterback, runningback and an average defense. But what Jo Byrns has the most going for them? Reputation. Which leads to beforehand intimidation. We all saw that happen in the first quarter against Chapel Hill. And then they looked average.

Cascade 1000-1500 hundred fans coming? Thats hilarious. I guess EVERYONE from Wartrace, Bell Buckle and maybe even some recruits from Moore County are coming?

Forrest 28 Cascade 3

Forrest played with Jo Byrns the whole game, so Forrest should be reckoned with against Cascade. Jo Byrns is the number one team in the state? Did anyone else who was at the game realize that Forrest was going to run the ball everytime? Our quarterback is 5-6 tops, which boggles my mind completely. We dont throw it, bottom line. The only touchdown thrown was on a trick play. Whats so impressive about beating a one dimensional offensive team 28-7? A team which also lost the two starting defensive ends the week of the game holding the "number one" single a team in the state to 28 measley points, 14 of which came in the first 12 minutes? What a powerhouse. I was expecting to see 6-8 lineman and a qb standing 6-3 220 after reading jo byrns posts all week. But what I saw was this, a pretty decent quaterback, runningback and an average defense. But what Jo Byrns has the most going for them? Reputation. Which leads to beforehand intimidation. We all saw that happen in the first quarter against Chapel Hill. And then they looked average.

Cascade 1000-1500 hundred fans coming? Thats hilarious. I guess EVERYONE from Wartrace, Bell Buckle and maybe even some recruits from Moore County are coming?

Forrest 28 Cascade 3

I do respect your opinion and you should always have faith in your team, however if your team is as one dimensional as you say they are on offense then you will not be scoring 28 points on the Cascade defense. Also if you hold cascade to three points I will hands down say you are the best team in the state. Cascade wins this one worst than Jo Byrns did. Look at the trends each week we beat the team Jo Byrns played the week before by a larger margin. I look foward to seeing the new stadium tonight and think that Forrest will certainly make the playoffs, but it wont be first or second place.

Cascade 35

Forrest 7

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Forrest 28 Cascade 3

Are you ...............................are you....................are you...................Kidding??? Sorry I was laughing so hard I couldn't complete that sentence..........28-3 ?!? I thought they had gotten that marjuana problem under control over in Marshall County. Better see if we can get Mike Dover back up in the chopper, because you'd have to have about 100 acres of the stuff and be smoking the heck out of it on a daily basis to believe that......Thanks buddy, I needed a good laugh today....... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I do respect your opinion and you should always have faith in your team, however if your team is as one dimensional as you say they are on offense then you will not be scoring 28 points on the Cascade defense. Also if you hold cascade to three points I will hands down say you are the best team in the state. Cascade wins this one worst than Jo Byrns did. Look at the trends each week we beat the team Jo Byrns played the week before by a larger margin. I look foward to seeing the new stadium tonight and think that Forrest will certainly make the playoffs, but it wont be first or second place.

Cascade 35

Forrest 7

Go Champs /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I respect your opinion and you should always have faith in your team but, even being a one dimensional running team, we put up 7 on Jo Byrns, which is most certainly a better team than Cascade. Hopefully ya'lls kicker can chip one in. I did look up trends, and they most pointedly found that the "Champions" have never won a championship!! I dont blame the Champion fans for their false sense of hope though, you sure have pounded Community (1st year), Clarksville Academy (2nd year back), MTCS (2nd full year), and traditional powerhouse McEwen? Oops forgot the championship contenders from over in Lynchburg!

How did the words worried and funny become confused?