JCS Weekly Report

JaxMan

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks TWizzy551...he is one of the best shortstops around...hope he is at full strength for his senior year...

Knowing Chase as I do, it'll be hard to keep him off of it for the set amount of time the doctors give. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I pray that he'll be back and well for the baseball season. From what is being said now, though too early to tell, it looks like it will be that way.

Incredible crowd last night. Felt like the Mt. Pleasant game last year.

The game? SURREAL is the best word I could think of.... It was just a weird game from kickoff on... It just intensified in the 2nd half with all the injuries. Don't laugh at me but I wonder if the moon didn't have something to do with that... Injuries all over West Tennessee last night. It looked like every game had a weird feel to it...

But the Eagles found a way to win again. The spirit of this team is incredible. I hope that our boys play to their potential on offense some time this year. I feel it is coming. You've got to feel great about being 4-1 against the competition we've faced without putting together a solid half, much less a solid game offensively.

Hats off to the defense and the line. You guys were awesome last night!!! I heard that Ben Cooper had 16 tackles! 16!

Go Eagles!

I want to say a word here about this family. I've gotten to know them this year thru baseball....my son played with Chase this summer. It would be hard to find people of this caliber. They have become great friends of ours, and I'm truly thankful for that. Their always a joy to be around.

We wonder sometimes why things like this happen to good people. Well you know I don't want it to happen to anybody. When I knew last night that it was Chase laying there and that he may not get to come back this year....my heart sank deep inside me. I, as well as the people that have know them alot longer than I have know of the hard work and dedication that has gotten Chase where he is today. The fact is.....things like this do happen to people that don't seem to deserve it. Look at it like this....it's an open door...not a closed one. When we think it's over....it's really just getting started. God has a plan for our kids lives....it may not work out like we plan. We just need to see the open door.

There is a boy that caught my son last year in summer ball from West Memphis.....great kid....incredible family.

His name is Tyler McFarland, he was in an automobile accident about a month ago.....because of injuries sustained in the wreck, he will never walk again. It's hard to find that open door in a case like that......but it can be found.

His eye is on that little sparrow when it falls from the sky.....He notices when it goes down....and He cares. God also knows the plans He has for that little one.

How much more does he care for us? And how much bigger are His plans for us?

Chase....you and your family are precious to us.....you've made our lives better. You all are certainly in our thoughts and prayers.

...TCA lead by a strong group of seniors traveled across town to face JCS in a game that no longer has region meaning,

Now I wouldn`t really say they traveled ACROSS town, but it does make it journalistically more interesting. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Another nice review Jaxman. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now I wouldn`t really say they traveled ACROSS town, but it does make it journalistically more interesting. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Another nice review Jaxman. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

For a moderator you sure do like to split hairs. ha!